Chapter 5

Zoe woke up the next morning, confused. She rubbed her eyes and noticed she was in the living room. How did she even get here? She didn't remember what happened after she fell asleep on Calum. She smiled as she thought about it. Calum. Then she noticed Johanna. She was still sleeping. Zoe didn't wanna wake her though. She deserved some night rest. 

But that didn't last long. Han was awoken by the doorbell ringing. She looked shocked as Zoe walked into the hallway to open. Tine, Jenn and Yasmine were standing in front of her, holding bottles of whisky. They had sly grins plastered on their faces.

"We're gonna drink before going to the party." Tine stated as Zoe let them in.

Johanna groggily looked at them.

"I thought Max would be coming over?" Jenn asked. She knew that wasn't true, but needed to hear it from Zoe.

"Ehh... She... She was feeling sick so she couldn't come over. Han came over instead." She lied, biting down her bottom lip -wait for it- and licking them after. Jenn raised an eyebrow at her. She wondered what was going on.

The day went by and the five of them spent it at Zoe's house. Luckily for them, gran didn't come over that day. It was 10pm when they decided to start getting ready and drinking. Zoe had put on a black crop top and a sequin skirt. Her heels were waiting in the hallway to be put on. She wondered if it was actually Calum's party they were going to crash. He never mentioned it.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Zoe stated as she walked out of the living room. She had put her phone in her bra, since she didn't have pockets and didn't want to bring a purse. She took it out once she arrived in the bathroom.

"Not going to be able to make it tonight. Soz." She typed and sent.

When she was done, she went back into the living room, finding her friends giggling at something. She shook her head, not caring what they were looking at.

"Anyone prefer a drink?" she asked her friends, holding up the bottles filled with liquor. All four of them nodded and Zoe handed Tine one of the bottles.

This was going to be fun.

*11pm*

Zoe and her friends decided to go. They were already tipsy and giggling away. Tine knew where she had to go and since Zoe never really went to Calum's house, she wouldn't know where he lived.

"Here it is!" Tine shouted a little too loud. No one would hear it though. The music was blasting from inside. Zoe felt the beat throughout her whole body. She giggled. She loved that feeling. All five of them walked inside. Zoe was trying hard not to fall over in her heels.

They walked inside. A lot of people were already dancing and jumping around. Definitely drunk. Zoe looked around, hoping she would see Calum. But sadly enough, she didn't. The room was too crowded to even recognize anyone's face. 

Luke and Ashton saw them walking in. Luke snarled. 

"What are they doing here?" Ashton questioned. 

"Who invited them?" Michael asked as he came out running towards them. 

"Should I say anything?" Luke suggested, making an effort to try and walk up to them, but Ash stopped him. 

"Do you wanna be alive at the end of the year?" Luke nodded, he knew what his friend meant. 

They looked at them, not happy that they were here. Zoe and her friends only went to parties to cause trouble and it seemed like they already had a drink or three. This was Michael's birthday party and he really didn't want them there. He even forbid Calum to invite Zoe. He decided to not tell her anything about it at all.