Chapter 17

Zoe wasn't as hungover as she thought she'd be and she was glad. Normally, she'd be sick and could barely do anything.

It was 2pm and the boys went home. They had some family stuff to do, so they couldn't stay. Only that guy Tine brought with her stayed. Jenn was feeling a bit ill, even though she hadn't been drinking, and took a nap on Zoe's sofa. Tine, Han, Yasmine, Zayn and Zoe sat in Zoe's patio. Tine, Han and Zayn were smoking. Zoe was fighting the urge. She remembered Calum's proud smile when she told him she had stopped.

"You don't want a cigarette?" Tine offered and Zoe shook her head.

"No, I stopped." She answered with a smile.

"That Calum kid really fucked you up." Tine muttered underneath her breath before inhaling from the burning thing. Zoe heard it though and she sighed, not wanting to say anything. She had enough of the fights and just wanted them all together again.

All of them remained silence for a moment, not really enjoying each other's company but really trying to.

"Do you remember that time in Religion when we talked about dreams?" Yasmine remembered and the others nodded, not sure where she was going.

"The teacher said that when you're asleep, you say the truth?" She continued and the others nodded again.

"Jenn's asleep... Wanna know how far she and Ashton have gone already?" She wiggled her eyebrows while the others got sly smirks on their faces. Tine, Zayn and Han burned out their cigarettes and walked inside, following the others. Jenn was still fast asleep on the sofa. Her friends tiptoed towards her and Zoe bend down to get on her eye level. She was mumbling something.

"Jenn?" Zoe whispered, not waking her up.

"Ashton is adorable and sweet and god, so sexy." She mumbled. Everyone stiffled a laugh.

"How good is he in bed?" Yasmine whispered.

"He's... he's an animal. Like... like a gorilla."

"Jenn?" Zoe tried, but nothing came from her best friend's lips. She had fallen into a deep slumber again.

"Well, that's all we know. Ashton's a gorilla." Han stated with a giggle.

An hour later, Jenn was wide awake. Yasmine and Johanna went home. Yas had a party to attend and Han went out on a date with the curly haired lad from last night. Only Jenn, Zoe, Tine and that Zayn dude were left. They had nothing to do, so they just went to the park. They sat on their usual spot and started talking until...

"YOU! You set fire to my fucking house!" Stan's raised voice came from behind Zoe. He was furiously pointing in Zayn's direction.

"It wasn't that bad." Zayn stated. He wasn't even going to deny it. Stan had never been this mad.

"And he didn't even do it. It was Louis who did." Tine came in between the two, defending the tattooed guy. Zoe wondered if those two went out on a date or anything. They seemed too close after only one night.

"I don't fucking care who it was. You were with that Louis kid. You could've fucking stopped him, but no you were too fucking busy being fucking drunk." Stan spat. "You fucking ruined my party."

"We didn't ruin your fucking party, you already did by hosting that fucking shit." Tine snapped. Zoe and Jenn just sat there, just looking as if it was a TV-show or something.

"What did you just fucking say?" Stan asked angrily, stepping towards Tine. Zayn got up before Stan even could do anything and he pushed him on the ground. Stan winced in pain as his elbow hit the ground.