Author's note

Omg guys! 4.8K reads?! THAT'S CRAZY OMG THANK YOU! I never thought so many people would read my book!

Okay, gonna tell you a little something.

When I was younger, I used to write constantly. Small, stupid love stories on paper -bc my mom didn't have to know and I didn't have a computer of my own- and those stories had ended up in the trash. Everything I saw, I put on paper or played in my mind how it would be if I put it on paper or how it would be if my character of my book would react on certain things.

I won two -sort of- awards with writing. One time with a story about a mystery that had to be solved and I don't remember what I won, Just recognition, I think. The other time, I had to write a paper about photography because we learned about it in school and then I won a photoshoot which was really cool :)

If any of you love Zoella -Zoe Sugg- you probably read her blog post about 'girl online' the book she's gonna release. I read it and it inspired me to keep on writing. I want to bring out a book one day and I hope, I really hope I can. One day.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this! I love you so so much! Keep voting, leave comments -they make my day, really- and share it with some friends you know? :) If we get to 5K, I might upload some chapters that come inbetween the last chapter and the epilogue. If you want that -comment if you do ;)- The things that happen with Calum and Zoe or the other couples so you know how their lives went before they all got preggo ;)

Once more: THANKU THANKU THANKU THANKU! I love you so much! Really! :) K, bye! ❤

PS: I'm writing another book called 'Summer In Vegas'. Y'all should read! :) Bye!