Chapter 27

A/N: So chapter 27 will be Yasmine's and Luke's! I know they have some weird kind of relationship, I guess. They didn't really got to know each other, they just hit on immediately, I guess.

This chapter starts at the same morning Jenn and Ash woke up after their night, just saying. It might be a bit confusing maybe... I don't know.  

On another note; I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE ALBUM! :D Good Girls Are Bad Girls (still calling it that) sounds sooooo good! I think the live version sounds better, but that might be because I'm used to that one... Idk... 

Anyways: ENJOYYYY :D

Luke had stayed over at Yasmine's that night. They had stayed up late, watching movies and all that jazz. Yasmine was on her period, so no sexy time for Lucas there. 

It was 11am when Luke woke up with his girl still asleep next to him. He was spooning her, so he only saw her back. He pressed a soft kiss on her bare shoulder, the cold metal of his lip ring sent shivers through Yasmine's body. He giggled at her antics as she turned on her other side, slowly waking up. He saw her face now. Her eyes fluttered, but she kept them shut and frowned her eyebrows. A soft groan escaped her lips. She didn't wanna wake up yet, she had this beautiful dream and she wanted to stay in it forever. 

"Wake up, babycakes." Luke softly said. His voice sounded very husky and still filled with sleep. Yasmine pouted, shook her head and burried her head in his chest. Grumpy Yasmine. Luke laughed softly and pecked her lips. He then crawled out of bed, threw on some clothes and went downstairs, taking his phone with him. He had some plans with Yasmine tonight -not in a kinky way- and needed a couple of things from friends. He wanted everything to be perfect for his girl.

When Luke came into the living room, Yasmine's mom was sat at the table. She was eating toast and reading the paper on her phone. She had a small smile on her face, one that ressambled Yasmine's. Luke smiled, thinking about Yasmine.

"Morning, miss Thompson." Luke said and walked over to the cupboard to take a cup and made himself a cup of coffee. He carefully sipped from it and sat down on a chair, opposite from mrs. Thompson. He took out his phone and checked his messages.

"Morning, Luke. Slept well?" She asked and Luke nodded with a smile, rubbing his eyes. He had one new text from Madison.

From Madison: Everything for tonight is ready. Will you come over? :)"

To Madison: "Yah. I'll be there in a couple of hours. Don't tell anyone."

He felt bad for doing this, but he had to. He would do anything for his girlfriend. Even though that meant he needed to see his ex again. 

Madison was his ex, but somehow they found each other again. As friends then. Really good friends. Luke had told her about Yasmine and how happy she made him. He said he wanted to do something special for her and Madison helped him. She had some stuff he could use to set up a perfect date. 

His phone beeped, meaning he had a text. 

From Madison: "I won't. It's our secret ;) See ya."

To Madison: "Thank you. See ya."

"Yasmine's still asleep?" Mrs. Thompson asked, looking up from her phone. 

"Yeah, she's a bit grumpy." He said, laughing a bit while he put his phone on the table. His hands went through his hair and ended in his neck. 

"That's how we know her." Luke nodded with a chuckle.