Epilogue

A/N: Okay, so my friend asked to write an epilogue to see what happened with the friends and all that, so here we goooo :)

Year 2026. Zoe's 30 now, married to Calum and has two kids; Mason and Olivia. It was a Sunday, which meant a weekly visit from her friends. She loved to have them around every Sunday, it was like their weekly tradition. Zoe would make them food and the kids could play together and they would catch up on what happened during the week. When they started doing these Sunday-dinner-things, Jenn and Ashton could never be there. They were on the road or the sea, but this time would be different. Ash and Jenn had come back a few days ago and they were in for a nice dinner. 

Zoe was chopping some fruits for the kids, that's what she did every day. She'd chop three different kinds of foods once a day so they'd have their healthy amount of fruit for the day.

"There you go, Liv." She said, setting down the plate with fruits in front of the three year old and handed her five year old son another plate with other sorts of fruit. Those two were the complete opposite of each other. Olivia was more like her mommy while Mason was more like his father. When Olivia liked something, Mason disliked it and vice versa.

"Mommy, will Lex be here today?" Mason asked as he digged into the pile of fruits in front of him with his fingers while Zoe started preparing dinner for that night.

"Of course, sweetie. She's always here, isn't she?" Mason nodded with his toothless smile.

Lex was Yasmine's four year-old daughter. Alexia Hemmings and her two year older brother Nathan Hemmings were Mason's and Olivia's best friends. Mason might even like her a lot. He treats her like a princess and Zoe suspects Calum from telling him how to treat a girl.

They heard the front door open and close, both of the kids turned in their chair and looked at the door until it opened. Their dad appeared with a smile on his face. Mason jumped out of his chair and ran up to his dad. He jumped into his arms and luckily, Calum could catch him on time.

"Are you ready, daddy?"

"Ready for what, Mase?"

"For Lex to come over!"

Zoe and Calum both laughed softly.

"It's not only Lex that's coming over, Mase. You know that."

"Yeah, I do. But she will be all I see."

"Aww, Mason. You're gonna be a Romeo, just like your dad." Zoe said as she walked closer to her two men.

"Can I win Lexi's heart with that?" He asked, his toothless smile showing again.

"If she's just like her mommy, she might." Zoe replied with a nod. Mason couldn't stop grinning. He wiggled out of Calum's grip and ran back to his spot at the table. Olivia's fruits were already gone. Zoe looked at her with a proud smile.

"Really good, Liv." Zoe said as she walked over to her daughter and picked her up. "Now go clean up your little face and hands with daddy." She instructed, placing the little girl on the floor. She waddled over to her dad and dissapeared with him into the bathroom.

-

It was 3pm when the doorbell rang. Mason and Olivia were playing outside and when they heard the doorbell, they both shot up and ran inside. Zoe followed quickly behind to the front door. Mason opened up and revealed the beautiful little Styles family.

"Hello!" Han and Harry both said in unison. Harry had placed his hands on five year old Matthew as Han's hand held three year old Jamie's. Matthew was born three months later than Mason, which meant Zoe and Han were pregnant around the same time. Jamie was older than Olivia though. Jamie was bron in March while Olivia was born in October.