Chapter 30

A/N: Last chapter! :( I'm gonna cry haha :'(

*6 months later* 

Zoe got all her memory back. She remembered everything and could tell every single story again. The group was still together, Stan moved and nobody in their town put labels on them anymore. They never heard anything from Sophia nor Elise. Cedric found another girl, who was the sweetest person alive. She felt more like a sister to Zoe than a mom.

"Zoe, where do I put your jewelry?" Yasmine shouted from the bedroom. The girls were packing Zoe's stuff up in boxes so they could easily move everything to her new apartment.  Zoe bought an apartment, where Calum would stay a lot and they were moving everything. While all of the girls were at Zoe's house, the boys were at the apartment, doing the 'men-stuff'.

"Put it in that blue bag on my vanity and then in the box with my makeup!" Zoe shouted back from the bathroom whilst she was taking all of her makeup and shampoo, shower gel and body scrub. She put everything in a toilet-bag -maybe two toilet bags- and took it to the bedroom where Yasmine, Jenn, Han and Tine were packing her things. Zoe put the toiletries in the box with the jewelry and closed it with tape. Tine and Han were going through her clothes while Jenn was packing her shoes.

"God damnit, Zoe. You've got a lot of shoes. Ooh, these are pretty!" Jenn said, looking at a pair of black heels with golden detail. Zoe remembered wearing those when she met Calum and smiled. That was such a long time ago.

She walked over to Jenn and helped her while Yasmine helped with the clothes. Shortly said: Zoe had too many clothes and too many shoes.

It was about an hour later when all the boxes were downstairs, ready to be moved to the new apartment. The girls were in the kitchen, enjoying a cold drink.

"Packed everything up, ladies?" A dark haired woman appeared in the kitchen. She had brown eyes and a gorgeous smile. That was Zoe's new 'mom', Chelsea.

"Yep everything's ready to go!" Zoe exclaimed.

"I'm really gonna miss you, Zo." Chelsea said. They only knew each other for like a month, but they got along so well. Chelsea knew everything about Zoe and vice versa.

"I'll miss you too, Chels." Zoe said when the front door opened. Cedric walked in the living room with a couple of papers in hand. All of the girls looked at him.

"Let's go ,girls!" He exclaimed. The girls got up from the stools they were sitting on and walked out with Cedric and the boxes. Chelsea would stay home for when Robin got back from school and to watch Flounder. They put the boxes in the back of the car and drove over to Zoe's newapartment. She felt proud to turn over the keys in the lock of the front door and open it. They took the elevator to the second floor and walked down the hallway. A lot of cheers and laughter was heard in the corridor. Zoe recognized Ashton's laugh, which made her giggle as well. Apartment 3B. That's it. She opened the door with her key and let everyone in.

There was no one to be seen in the living room, nor the kitchen. The girls put down the boxes in the living room and went over to the kitchen to drink something whilst Zoe looked around for the boys. She heard a giggle and knew where it came from. She kicked off her shoes and walked into the bedroom. There they were, all on her new bed. The boys had completely put it together, along with the big wardrobe and the small bedside tables. They had been working hard (note hint of sarcasm).

"Hey baby boo!" Calum exclaimed when he saw his girl. Michael head-locked him, which made it hard to move even though he tried to. Ashton looked at Zoe with a smile, lying beside the two idiots and Luke was sat on the other side, trying not to get kicked in the face by Calum.