Chapter 20

A/N: Contains smut at the end. Warned you.

It was Thursday and Calum had stayed at Zoe's again. When Zoe woke up, Calum was no where to be seen. She was alone in her large bed and his side felt cold. She pouted. All she wanted was a cuddle on a Thursday morning, was that too much to ask? Cedric and Elise would come back in two days and Zoe felt anxious about it. She didn't know what Calum wanted to do. She didn't know what she wanted herself. 

Zoe groaned and rolled out of bed. As she walked into the kitchen, she saw the breakfast bar was filled with food and a delicious smell of pancakes filled the air. She sniffed up the scent and smiled, then fully walking in. Her boyfriend was at the stove, baking pancakes. He was only wearing his boxers, so Zoe took the opportunity to let her eyes run over his tanned body.

"Good morning." Zoe mumbled as she walked up to him and pressed a kiss on his shoulder.

"Good morning, baby boo." Calum said and turned around to press a kiss on her lips.

"Looks delicious." She stated as she motioned to the pancake.

"All for you."

"You did this all by yourself?" Zoe asked, raising an eyebrow. She knew Calum couldn't cook.

"I might've had some little helpers..." He mumbled and nodded to the garden. Zoe looked through the window and into the garden. Her friends were sitting in the backyard. They saw her and waved. Zoe waved back while laughing.

"You really need to learn how to cook, Calum." She stated.

"I'm making pancakes, I know how to cook." He defended himself. Zoe laughed and shook her head at her silly boyfriend.

"You're burning it." She stated blankly. Calum turned to the pancake and flipped it around, revealing the burnt side. Calum pouted.

"You tried, baby. It's okay. Let's just leave the pancakes and eat the rest, yeah?" Zoe suggested. She turned off the stofe, put the pancake in the garbage bin and sat down at the breakfast bar with Calum. They ate everything he and their friends had prepared.

When they finished, Calum got up without saying anything. He then came back and handed Zoe an envelope. She looked at him quizzically.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Open up." He replied, a smile not leaving his lips.

Zoe opened the envelope and got out two pieces of papers.

"Mayday Parade 17- Nov - 2014 Front Row" Both of them said. Zoe looked at Calum, eyes wide.

"Cal?"

"Yeah baby boo?" He acted inocent.

"Are we going to see Mayday Parade tonight?" She asked, shocked. Calum nodded with a smile. Zoe gasped and flew into the boy's arms. She held him tight as he wrapped his arms securely around her tiny waist.

"Thank you so much." She almost cried in his arms.

"I promised you you would see them live, didn't I?" He reminded her. Zoe nodded, she remembered that too. He slowly pulled her away from his embrace and looked into her eyes.

"Zoella Valentine," he started and grabbed her hands in his.

"I know we've been dating for the past couple weeks and I knew from the moment I saw you, you were very special. You were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. That night, when I talked to you for the first time, I was very nervous. As nervous as I am right now." Zoe giggled, feeling his trembling hands. She didn't know where this was going though.