Chapter 26

A/N: So like I said; this is going to be a chapter about Ashton and Jenn. I hope you very much like it :) And it might contain smut, but I'm not quite sure yet. ;)

The next morning, everyone stayed at Zoe's for a while. They had breakfast together and played along with Robin for as long Cedric let him. After an hour or so, Cedric decided to go grocery shopping with him so he wouldn't bother the teens that much. 

The group of friends was watching TV after they had cleaned up the mess they made during breakfast. All of them were cuddled up. Michael rested his head on Zoe's lap while her head laid on Calum's shoulder. Tine laid on Jenn's shoulder as her head rested on Ashton's broad shoulder as well. Yasmine was cuddled up to Luke and Harry laid in Han's lap. 

"What are we going to do today?" Jenn asked, wanting to spend the day with her friends. Ashton shifted a bit. All he wanted to do was go to his house with Jenn. Alone. 

"Family things." Tine answered, not taking her head off of Jenn's shoulder. 

"Luke and I need to go to his family." Yasmine answered. Luke looked down at her and bit down on his lip ring. When Yasmine looked up, she blushed. He knew how much that affected her. 

"Jessy and I are going on a date." Michael said and everyone looked at him. 

"Who's Jessy?" Zoe asked and looked down at the boy in her lap. 

"I-I uuh... she's an old friend really. I've known her since primary school and I bumped into her a couple of days ago." He explained dreamily. 

"Is it the ugly nerdy girl?" Calum asked, earning a slap on his chest from Zoe. "What?" He asked. 

"You don't say things like that." 

"You've never seen her when she was younger, baby boo. She had this ugly sticky black hair and glasses, the round, thick kind and her breath was always smelly." Calum told his girlfriend, nose scrunched up in disgust. Just thinking about it was gross. 

"I'm telling you, she's really hot now." Michael said with a grin. 

"I'm happy for you, Mikey." Zoe said and ruffled his hair. 

"Only you guys are left. Han? Zoe? Anything to do today?" Zoe shook her head, but Han gave her friend a sad smile. 

"I have to uhh... help Hazel with the horses... She uhh... she can't do it alone today... and Harry is coming with me, so..." She lied. Only Harry knew the truth and he'd be the only one who knew in the end. He had a smirk on his face, his dimples showing. 

Everyone nodded, not fully believing her. But they had no choice. Jenn looked at Zoe. 

"We didn't plan anything, we're staying here." She said and Jenn smiled. 

"Mind if we join?" Jenn asked and Ashton cleared his throat, causing his girl to look at him confused. 

"Oh it's nothing, I had uhh... a cough. Just a cough." Ashton said and she nodded slowly, turning back to Zoe. Calum looked at Ash and he tried to mention what he wanted. Calum needed to bite back a laugh once he understood what his friend was saying. He hoped they'd get home in time or else Ash would explode. Horny teenage boy. 

Another hour had passed and everyone left, except Ash and Jenn. Zoe knew they would stay here for a while. She knew Jenn, she never really got Ashton's hints while everyone else did. Everyone knew what he wanted to do, except for her. Jenn's a clever girl, but not everytime. She'd be the one who would know when someone liked somebody else, but she'd never know when someone liked her. She just never gets the hints.