#1, MY PERFECT CALCULATION

"CAUSE BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD! YOU KNOW IT USED TO BE MAD LOVE!!" I woke up with Bad Blood blasting right in my ears almost about to blast my eardrums......now don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Taylor Swift, it's just that Bad Blood isn't the kind of song I like as my alarm.

It took me about a couple of seconds to adjust my eyes to the bright light that seemed to pierce right through my eyes. Alicia was standing by the music system increasing the volume second by second. Liam was right behind her covering both of his ears, he looked.....horrified, I don't exactly blame him.

"What the hell are you doing?!!!" I yelled with utmost power and then Alicia closed the system

"Oh God! Finally!" she sighed throwing her hands up in frustration or god knows what. And Liam was just standing there grinning like an idiot.

"What were you doing? Trying to kill me by blasting my eardrums!" I yelled

"No trying to save you from detention, get the hell out of you bed, we're late for school!" she yelled back.

School.....oh hell no! Today wasn't supposed to go like this, it was my first day it was supposed to be perfect. I quickly jumped out of my bed making a run to get ready.

"You have 15 minutes for the class to start" Alicia said calmly through her perfectly straight brown hair.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier!" I cried grabbing the first cloth that came into my hands.

"Oh well,we have been trying from past half an hour. I can't believe you slept through sorry.....it's a pretty loud song" she shrugged.

"Or you could have tried waking me up the normal way" I snapped.

"I am actually ready to stand here and listen to this argument all day long with popcorn but I have basketball practice you see" Liam said casually scrolling through his phone.

" You guys go!" I blurted out making Liam take a step back.

"Hey! That's not what I meant, I am not leaving you alone on your first of school"

"It's totally okay Liam, it's not my first day in this world, I will see you guys at school"

And then before they could argue further, I closed the door of the washroom saying a quick bye. After a few seconds of whispering I finally heard the door close with a bang confirming that they had left. Now it was time for my super-fast-getting-ready-technique (going to school has its advantages).

After about 8 minutes I was ready (surprised? Yeah me too). According to my calculation, if I took the bus in another 1 minute, I would be in school on time. Gathering all my energy (which is not much) I ran, as fast as I could towards the bus stop.

13,12,11,10,9.....baam!

Just when everything was going perfect, life reminded me how actually it was.....evil!

I bumped into someone and was thrown about 5 feet away from him.

Being the good human I am, I quickly apologized and began picking my books from the ground. The least I was expecting from that guy was a decent apology but he was too engrossed in his phone and just started walking way casually.

"Hey!" I yelled out to him "the least you could do is say a sorry for ruining my perfect calculation" For the first time, he looked up from his phone and damn,  he was hot.

Not the time Lydia

I quickly pushed that thought away and stood up. Again that jerk went back into doing whatever he was doing on his phone and started walking.

"Are you deaf" I snapped and quickly turned to run still hoping to catch the bus which had not yet arrived. It all happened so fast that I couldn't even think for about a second. The next thing I knew was that I was pinned against the wall by him, his hands resting on either side of my shoulder.

"Are you mad!!? What the hell are you doing!?" I cried in frustration trying to get away.

"Me? I am just waiting for an apology beautiful, apologize and you are free to go!" he smirked boiling my blood.

"What apology? The last time I checked you were the one who was supposed to apologize!" I snapped.

"I don't apologize to anyone beautiful" he replied with a wink. 

I did everything I could to free myself but he ignored all my actions like you ignore a buzzing fly. Finally a stupid idea made its way into my totally frustrated mind. I made my best puppy face.

"Alright, I will apologize" I said softly.

"Now that's like a good girl" he smirked and it took me all of my strength to resist the urge to kill him.

"I am....i am" he seemed to be waiting and that's when I took my chance. I stepped on his feet with my heel sandals and my plan worked. Though it didn't affect him much, he kind of lost his balance and that's when I did my work. I kicked him and then punched him and pushed him and then what......then I ran.

********************************************

HEYYY!!

SO THIS IS MY FIRST SHOT..... SO I M NOT EXPECTING MUCH.
BUT STILL I AM TRYING MY BEST SO I REALLY HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT. PLEASE DO MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION, IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT❤❤