#27, TREASURE HUNT

"So here is your first card" Liliah smiled giving both the teams the first card.

Isaac took the card and started reading it to us while the other team moved to the other corner of the ground.

"So it says" Isaac began "It gave Potter the little stone, the turban man was after
Saw two people he had loved and lost while Bilius thought it's future.
The beard man stopped him from visiting because sometimes your desires can lead to disasters"

"What shit is this?" Alec and Mark exclaimed together.

Isaac was staring right at me and I knew he was thinking exactly what he was.

"Potter.....Bilius" Isaac said ignoring Alec and Mark who were complaining about how they didn't know anyone who made pots.

"Ron....stone...."

"Harry Potter!" We exclaimed together giving each other a high five.

"Not the time for movies Lidbear"

"The stone is definitely the Philosopher stone" I added

"And the the beard man is definitely Dumbledore" he grinned

"Mirror of Erised!" We both jumped up together and I almost hugged him in excitement but then I realized Alec was still holding my hand.

"The hell are you two even talking about?" Alec said pulling me back.

"But we definitely don't have a mirror of erised here and there are so many mirrors in this house and we can't look at all of
them" Isaac said exactly what I was thinking.

There were so many rooms in this house and each room and atleast 2 mirrors and then there were mirrors on some walls of the corridors and there was definitely no 'mirror of erised' here.

"There's got to be something" Isaac groaned looking at the others who were all leaving. They too looked extremely confused.

If only they had listened to me then we would all be inside and not running around like idiots. Maybe I could have finished that book and then borrow another one from that library.....

"Isaac!!" I exclaimed suddenly giving the guys a jumpscare "There is a mirror in the library!"

Did I mention that this house has a huge ass library?

"Oh shit yes and books are in library so would be Harry Potter....let's go!!" He cried running and as I turned around to run, I saw a really annoyed Alec.

I swear this guy has more mood swings than a pregnant women.

I pulled my hand from his grip because he wasn't moving and made a run for the library behind Isaac and Alec and Mark followed grumbling.

Within seconds we were in the library and I was right. Right below the huge mirror was a small black card. I gave Isaac a high five as Mark picked up the card to read it.

"The sun of Poseidon can control it and it's right outside in the garden
This one's pretty simple because the British dude is hella cute"

It took us a couple seconds to realize what it meant but when we did, Mark was rolling on the floor as we all burst out laughing.
Isaac on the other hand went deep red and I mean literally.

"Shut up guys" he said snatching the card from Mark which also said "From Liliah. NOT SAM. NOT SAM"

"Are you guys done?" Isaac sighed.

"Aww, Is Izzy embarrassed?" I managed in between laughs while Isaac glared at me.

"The british dude is hella cute!" Mark squeaked in a girlish voice which made us laugh even more.

"Can we please move?" Isaac groaned

"No this is fun cute British dude" Alec laughed making Isaac give us all a disappointed look.

"It's okay if someone thinks I am cute because remember Lydia?" His disappointed look was now replaced by a smirk.

Oh no.

"Remember I am the cutest guy in the world?" He winked at me and I instantly went red.

Damn you stupid cheeks!

Alec suddenly stopped laughing and crossed his arms.

"Am I missing something?" he asked, annoyance clearly visible on his face.

"No, Isaac's just being an idiot" I shrugged it off.

"But you said it yourself" Now it was Isaac laughing.

I ignored him and walked out pulling Mark along who was staring at the Harry Potter books as if he had just figured out that there were books.

Knowing Mark, he probably had.

Mark ran back inside the library to pick up the card saying something about embarrassing Isaac while Isaac was trying to get it back from him.

I felt Alec walk up right beside me.

"Did you really say that Lydia?"

Lydia.

Yup he was definitely annoyed. But why?

"Say what?" I questioned back

"That Isaac was the cutest guy in the world"

"Why does it matter?"

He kept staring at me for a couple of seconds.

"Liddy I....."

"Let's go...we don't want to lose!" Mark interrupted whatever Alec was going to say.

"Yes let's go" Alec sighed following Mark outside.

What was he going to say?