#22, TITANIC?

"Wake up!!" Someone screamed right into my ears, giving me a mini heart attack right in the morning.

What a great start!

Alicia was standing there looking overly....excited?

"What happened? Is someone finally here to take me to Camp Half blood?" I got up yawning.

"What? No"

"Camp Jupiter?"

"You wanna camp on Jupiter?"

"Nevermind Ali" I sighed

Why don't people just read?

"Why so excited?" I asked as she kept skipping around the room

"Not excited, just happy" she smiled

"And why is that?" I narrowed my eyes

"I don't know, its a beautiful day and I am in this beautiful house with my beautiful best friends. What's there not to be happy about?" She started skipping again

"Well save your beautiful speech because I need my beautiful sleep" I said collapsing back on the bed.

"Lydia no! Get up, breakfast is ready!" she cried pulling my blanket away.

"Ugghhh alrightt" I groaned getting up "I hate you so much for this"

"I love you too" she grinned "And also wear something nice"

"Ummm why?"

"Well I wanna see Alec's jaw drop" she smiled and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What are you talking about again?"

"My favourite ship"

"And what is that? Titanic?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nope, you and Alec"

Me and Alec? That's never going to happen. Last night was probably something Alec was regretting now. I am sure he got carried away and kissed me and its no big deal....for him.

One thing I was sure of was that Alec Hales was definitely having a weird effect on me and I had to stay away from him.

"I thought you shipped me and Isaac?"

"I did but then you and Alec are way cuter than you and Isaac. Isaac is a nice guy but Alec's the one for you, its my favourite ship now"

"Well then get ready swim suits and life jackets because your ship is about to sink" I walked into the washroom, closing the door behind me. I heard Alicia saying something about how strong her ship is but I ignored it.

Me and Alec was never going to happen and I had to make sure of that.