#19, POWERPUFF GIRLS!

Alicia's family was awesome!
They were all pretty cool and amazing. We had met the 3 of Alicia's aunts and her other uncles right after lunch. There were about 8 kids and out of all her cousins, only Cole was our age.
And indeed as Liam had said, those little punks were evil.

"Who the hell put toothpaste in my cookies!" Liam screamed as we sat in the garden.

A couple of kids snickered behind me and I gues Liam got his answer and he went back to glaring buisness.
Alicia assured us that the kids wouldn't pull a prank on anyone expect Liam because apparently they liked torturing Liam. But she also told us to be careful because there were evil, especially the twins.
The twins were about 14 years old, Sam and Lilliah and in Liam's words 'they were the leaders of the devils'
Shawn was the youngest and the 'worst', Liam's words again. Honestly, I thought he was really cute and adorable but when I said that out loud, Liam told me to get my eyes and brain checked.

"I love you guys!" Mark laughed

"Thanks for the toothpaste idea though Mark!" Jacob, the 12 year old laughed back.

"MARK!!" Liam screamed and then began the tom and jerry.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Ryan asked

"Sleeping?" I suggested

"Hey come on Lydia! No sleeping, we gotta do something fun!" Mark joined us, motioning a time-out to Liam who looked beyond pissed.

"Like what?" Isaac asked lazily.

"Treasure hunt?"

"I am not moving, sorry" Ryan replied with a smile

"Honestly, I just want to relax" Alec sighed

"Me too!" I whined

"Together?" Alec smirked

"Get lost"

"Truth or Dare!!" Mark exclaimed

"What? No" Liam sighed "I hate that game"

"No Liam, Mark's right for once. Lets play Truth or Dare" Alicia said

"Fine with me" Alec said, not looking away from his phone.

I wasn't really a huge fan of truth of dare, first because it was annoying and second because 'truth'. I mean come on, me and truth? The irony.
But I agreed to playing the game anyways.

The adults along with all the kids were now inside, leaving just us outside and Mark was beyond happy for some reason.
It took all of us about 15 minutes to sit in a proper circle with a bottle.
Mark spinned the bottle and it landed with Ryan on one side and Alicia on the other.

"Truth or Dare?" Ryan smirked

"Truth"

"Kiss, kill and Marry because I am too tired to think of anything else"

"Oh shit!" Alicia gulped

"Liam, me and Mark"

"Hey! Not fair!" Alicia protested "You guys are all my friends!"

"Not letting you escape with the friendzone Alicia" Ryan smiled innocently

"Just be honest Alicia" I winked at Alicia, slightly motioning towards Mark.

Mark was staring at Alicia with an adorable expression.

"Don't break Mark's heart Alicia, he is going to lock himself in a room and not come out for days" Alec laughed and stopped when Mark punched him.

"I am killing Liam because he is like my brother" Alicia finally started

"Bro-zoned....ouch!" Ryan laughed

"Shut up dude! She IS like my sister" Liam snapped "That would be gross"

"Siszone...ouch!" Ryan laughed again

"Shut up!"

"Okay"

"Kiss Ryan and Marry Mark" Alicia said, hiding her blush. Mark on the other hand, went into a total tomato zone and he looked so adorable!

Ryan on the other hand just shrugged it off.
Isaac spinned the bottle and it landed with Mark on one side and Isaac on the other.

"Truth or Dare?" Mark grinned like maniacally.

"Oh God...please save me, truth" Isaac actually looked worried.

"A cartoon you loved as a kid and still watch every day, don't even try lying because I know the answer" Mark smirked and Isaac went pale.

How bad could it be? Ben 10 probably?

"Power puff girls"

We all burst out laughing like crazy idiots.

Power puff girls?!

The thought of Isaac watching Power puff girls now and screaming on the sofa was beyond hilarious. Isaac on the other hand was completely red with his face in his hands.

After about 4 minutes of Mark imitating Isaac watching power puff girls and us laughing like crazy, we finally stopped and continued the game.

After about an hour of Mark imitating Beyonce, Ryan doing chicken dance, Liam telling about his first kiss, Cole making out with a tree and Alec dancing to 'All the single ladies' , the bottle finally stopped with me on one side and Cole on the other.

"Truth or dare?" Cole smiled

"Dare" I said confidently. Cole seemed nice and I felt like I could take the risk with him. After thinking for about a minute, he smiled like an evil scientist who had just discovered an idea on how to take over the world....it actually scared me and I wanted to take my dare back but it was too late.

"Make out with Alec for two minutes"