#3, YAY LIFE!

Maths.
Mental abuse to harmless students.
I hate maths........everyone does.But what I hated the most about this class was that neither Alicia nor Liam were there which meant I was left alone.

Being the always awkward person, I quietly went and occupied the second last seat hoping not to draw much attention being the newbie.

But my hopes like always were shattered.
For some reason a couple of people kept staring me as if I were an alien who had just come from mars to say a hello.

Though I dont really care much about my looks but the stares made me take out my phone and look at my face to check what was wrong. After confirming that my face was totally normal, I awkwardly began scrolling through my phone ignoring the stares.

Thankfully the teacher came in a couple of minutes diverting everyone's attention towards her.

The class went on normally for about 25 minutes, after which all of a sudden the door burst open revealing three guys who walked in grinning broadly as if they had just got their Hogwarts letter.

"Oh so finally our heroes are here!! " the teacher, Mrs. Lily snapped "Where's the prince anyways?"

"Here! " another guy walked in grinning just like the others.

As he set his toe in.... I froze. He was the same idiot who had messed up with my calculation this morning!!

I wasn't scared or anything but you need to hide yourself from the guy whome you punched in the morning. I quickly covered my face with my maths textbook.

"May I please ask where our heroes were?" Mrs. Lily asked,sarcasm dripping in her voice.

"Well actually, we were doing something" someone said (nope, not that guy)

"Oh! I see, what exactly were you doing?"

"Trust me, you seriously wouldn't want to know" another voice answered (no, still not that one)

"Ah! You don't know how much I am dying to know" Mrs. Lily answered. I could literally sense the irritation in her voice.
Seriously, what's wrong with these people? Why not just apologize?

"Okay,Well, if you really want to-"

"Shut up Mark! " a new voice interrupted "We are really sorry Mrs. Lily" (still not that jerk)
Atleast someone was sensible.

"A sorry won't work Isaac!" Mrs Lily snapped "Detention for all of you!"

"Okay!" Someone exclaimed (Yup! Thats him!)

What the hell was he so excited about?

Okay, None of my business. As these people started walking to take a seat, realization hit me. It was their place I was occupying!!
As much as I wanted to get out of it, I stayed. It's not like they owned it right? Right?

"You are sitting in my place beautiful" someone said tapping my shoulder.

Do all of them have a tendency to call every girl beautiful?

"Just sit there Mark. Its not like you own this place" someone, I guess Isaac said, placing his bag next to me as Mark went behind me with the others grumbling about Isaac being bossy again.

Thankfully that jerk was right behind me so he couldn't see my face.

Just one period and I am done,because I am pretty sure, he will forget my face by tomorrow.

Hopefully.

"Hey! I am Isaac" Isaac said extending his hand which I accepted.

He was actually pretty cute. Brown eyes with dark black hair and a perfect British accent, who wouldn't fall for a guy like this?

And that explained why a couple of girls were glaring at me.

"Lydia" I smiled back.

"Accept my hand too, beautiful" Mark said pushing his hand between me and Isaac.

What a flirt!

Before I could come up with a reply, Isaac pushed Mark's hands away

"What the hell dude? Stop flirting!" He snapped at Mark

Okay, I like this guy, Isaac...not Mark.

"Oh my! I am sorry Isaac,I didn't know you had feelings for me, I am sorry, you had to feel jealous" Mark said dramatically and I couldn't help as a giggle escpaed my mouth. Aright, I like him too.

"Get your hands of me!" Isaac said, clearly annoyed "Anyways, You guys are the ones responsible for the detention we have...actually all the detentions till date!"

"Hey! Not my fault Jake got locked, okay?" Mark snapped.

"You were the one who locked him! " Isaac snapped back.

"I didn't lock him, i just pushed him in there and that's because he was annoying me!"

"In the girls washroom?!"

"He deserved it"

"You threw the damn key!!"

"That was a mistake"

"And what about the rubber snake?"

"That was Ryan's"

"You were the one who gifted me that on my birthday!" Ryan protested and before Mark could reply, Mrs. Lily interrupted.

"Just another word and I am going to give you all a month's detention!"

"I am sorry you have to deal with these idiots" Isaac turned towards me with a grin.

"Its ok, I am used to idiots" I grinned back.

Just as I began writing sonething happened that ruined my life even more! What did I ever do to you life? Why you so mean to me?!

My pen fell.

Which meant I would have to turn back to pick it up. Which meant......Yay life!
But I couldn't just sit in a maths class without a pen right? So i turned back.

"You!" Jerk exclaimed quietly yet loudly (don't even ask me how) "What are you doing here?!"

"Fishing" I replied and picked up my pen going back to my work.

"You know her Alec?" Isaac asked.

Why are girls crazy for this arrogant jerk anyways? Sure, he looked good but he was still a jerk.

"Yeah, I met her in the morning, she wasn't exactly....Kind" Alec smirked boiling my blood.

"Oh I am sorry! I didn't know pinning a random girl by the wall and asking her to apologize was the definition of kindness in your dictionary!" I snapped.

"Did you actually do that Alec?" Ryan asked grinning. Another Jerk.

"Yeah she was annoying me"

"I was annoying you? You bumped into me!" I practically yelled, trying to keep my voice low.

"I was doing something important on my phone" Alec objected.

"What? Texting the..... "

"Last warning for the last seat people!!"
Mrs. Lily yelled without even turning back which made me go back to my work controlling my temper.
But with Alec behind me, I am pretty sure it was going to be impossible.

*****************************