#15, I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER

"Park?"

"No"

"Riverside?"

"No"

"Home?"

"No"

"Umm....library?

"No"

"Burger?"

"No"

"Pizza?"

"No"

"Ice cream?"

"....yes"

After my heated conversation, Alec was somehow trying to calm me down. We stopped at Baskin Robbins and Alec quickly got out and bought me a bucket chocolate chip cookies of ice cream, which I gladly accepted saying a thank you.
We drove in absolute silence for sometime after which he asked me to come out. It was small park but it was absolutely empty. The silence was creepy in a peaceful way, if that makes sense.
He took me towards the small pond and asked me to sit down which I again followed without any questions. I sat down and immediately began eating my ice cream while Alec was eating his small cone of some weird flavour ice cream.

"Liddy?"

"Hmm?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah thanks"

I looked up to see him staring at me. I offered him my ice cream since I thought he sas staring at the ice cream. I usually dont share my food but I guess Alec was lucky. He just laughed and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. My head was resting on his chest and it felt so right. My brain was asking me to get up but my heart was asking me to stop being an idiot and shut up. And well I listened to my heart even though I knew I would regret it later.

We stayed like that for what seemed like the best minutes of my life, staring at stars with Alec softly running his fingers through my hair.

My eyes were getting heavy and I knew I would drift of soon so I finally broke the silence "Alec?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks and I am extremely sorry that you had to see all that, I really can't explain it" I whispered and I felt him tense a bit but he quickly relaxed.

"You don't have to be sorry or explain anything Liddy" he whispered giving me goosebumps "Just know that if you ever want any help or someone to talk to, I am always there"

I looked into his eyes as he continued to stare at me. His eyes were sending shocks throughout my body and I could almost feel myself melting slowly. His were like pulling me closer to him and that's when he started leaning in and I froze, not being able to move at all.

Alec was leaning in, his eyes fixed on me with an emotion I couldn't decipher.

I could feel his breath on my lips and for some reason, it did not feel wrong. I wanted to push him away but my hands weren't moving at all. His lips were just about to capture mine......

"I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER!"

Alec quickly pulled back taking his phone out.
"Damn you Mark" he cursed attending the call.

And me? I was paralysed on my spot, not able to move even a bit.

What the hell was I just about to do?

Kiss Alec? Alec Hales?

Alec came back after a couple of seconds and gave me his hand to get up but I ignored it getting up on my own.

"Liddy...I am....I'll drop you back" he sighed and I just nodded following him back to his car.