#24, HUG DAY?

"Lydia! Where the hell were you?!" Isaac gave me a mini heart attack the minute I walked back into the house.

Why did he look so freaked out?

"I went for a walk"

After Alec had left, I didn't want to back so I just started walking in a random direction. After walking a lot, I stopped at a small coffee house and sat there for a really long time. Just when I was about to leave, a girl walked in crying miserably.

*

"Are you okay?" I asked walking up to her but she just kept crying, not replying.

"Hey" I sat beside her and tried consoling her which I really sucked at.

"I am fine" she said through her sobs

"You clearly are not....can I help in any way?"

She looked up at me and then wiped her tears quickly "Actually yes, I need to commit two murders, you can help me hide the bodies"

What?

"Umm what?"

"I...just caught my boyfriend cheating on me with....with...my best friend so obviously I have to kill them" a few tears escaped her eyes again.

Shit...she had lost two important people at once. God, I actually felt so bad for her.

"I am extremely sorry" I whispered "They don't deserve your tears"

"I know they don't, they suck and I swear I am not this weak, it just..."

"Crying is not being weak" I said "It just shows you have been strong for too long"

"Are you quoting pinterest quotes to me?"

"I am extremely sorry, I just suck at consoling people" I buried my head in my hands in embarrassment and she chuckled softly.

"Taylor...I am Taylor"

"Lydia" I smiled at her.

"They suck" she wiped away the remaining tears "they dont deserve me crying over them"

"Yes they don't and really you shouldn't be the one crying. You lost someone who didn't love you but he lost someone who loved him so he is at lost and as for your best friend, she really wouldn't have done that if she actually were your best friend. So again, you didn't lose anything, she lost an amazing friend like you"

"Who said you suck at consoling people?" She smiled "Thanks a lot Lydia"

"Your welcome and that was kind of from pinterest again" I laughed and she joined me.

"Are you going to talk to them?" I asked

"No" she replied ordering two coffees "I am going to walk up to them put one finger in the air and then probably kill them both"

"Finger part agreed but don't kill them, you are too young for prison and they are not worth going to prison for"

"Who said I am going to prison? I am going to kill them and throw their bodies into the river, the police never looks into the river"

"Taylor no-"

"Maybe I can torture them a little bit before killing them. I will cut their hair and make them listen to 'Baby' on repeat...Although I love it, they both hate that song"

"You can't-"

"But the real question is how do I kill them? A knife? Or should I buy a gun? Maybe I should just-"