#23, MORNING SATAN

"Morning Princess" Cole greeted me as I walked out of the room.

Princess?

"Morning satan" I replied back not looking at him. It was all his fault after all that I had to kiss Alec.

"Still mad?" He grinned

"Very"

"I am sorry princess" he said coming in front of me blockinh my way.

"Apology rejected" I walked towards the dining table. Everyone was already there. Isaac and Ryan were arguing about who is more annoying, Mark was annoying Alicia and Liam was yelling at Shawn for some prank. My eyes stopped at a certain pair of green-blue eyes and my heart skipped a beat. Alec was staring at me with his jaw clenched. He looked like he would get up and murder the next person who talks to him.

Before I could walk up to him and ask what was wrong, a pair of hands pulled me back.
Cole was standing behind me with his hand on his heart.

"You hurt me princess" he wiped a fake tear

"Well you bought this on yourself satan" I rolled my eyes pulling away my hand but he caught them again.

"Not until you forgive me princess"

"What is it with that cheesy nickname?"

"It'a cute" he shrugged "Forgive me and I promise Satan won't be rude ever again"

"Alright Satan, I forgive you" I laughed walking towards the dining table.

I sat next to Liam with Cole on my other side and Alec was right in front of me glaring at me or it could be Cole or Liam.

What was wrong with him?

Something flashed in his eyes but he quickly put on his 'I don't care' face and went back to eating.

"I am going to kill someone" Liam whispered through gritted teeth

"Calm down Liam" I laughed "What happened?"

"Shawn happened" he snapped

"He is so cute" I laughed

"You know what the 'cute' kid did?"

"What?"

"He stole my phone from my room last night and posted a huge 'why I love justin beiber' speech on my instagram account with millions of Justin Beiber pictures and lots of hearts....he even texted a hell lot of shit to a lot of people and now my crush thinks I am gay!"

Damn.

"Speaking of which I am killing Alicia's boyfriend, there is no way Shawn could have done it alone or maybe its the evil twins, Mark and Shawn!"

"Sorry Liam" I laughed to which he responded by glaring at me and turning back to shawn and yelling at him.Shawn was literally just sitting colouring completely ignoring Liam.

"Lydia! My beautiful best friend! The most amazing human on earth! You are so amazingly beautiful and wonderful. You radiate positive energy and I love being around you! You are like a little ball of sunshine and your-"

"What do you want Ryan?" I rolled my eyes

"Who do you think is more annoying? Me or Isaac?" He grinned broadly

I looked at Isaac who was mouthing 'Ryan' to me.

How mature.

"Mark is!" Alicia whined removing Mark's hand from her hair.

Why the hell was his hand always on her hair? The guy has some weird obsession with her hair.

"Agreed" Ryan and Isaac nodded in agreement and went back to eating casually.

"Get your hands off me Smith!" Alicia scowled.

"But baby, I love your hair!" He whined

"I am going to cut your fingers and feed it to the crows" she snarled and he quickly took his hand of her hair, looking terrified.
Well lets just say that Alicia is capable of doing that and Mark knew that.

"Lydia! Your best friend is feeding me to the crows!" He turned towards me.

"Want help best friend?" I laughed asking Alicia who just grinned and mouthed 'later'

"Where the hell are my best friends?" Marks asked loudly, moving his eyes from Liam who was murdering a piece of bread to Ryan and Isaac who were trying to put jam on each other's faces to Alec who was trying to balance his spoon and fork on his phone "Right. They are all losers"

*

"Can we talk?" Me and Alec said at the same time right after everyone left to their rooms. Alec just smiled and took my hand and walked out.

We walked for a couple of really long minutes reaching a small park. It was extremely beautiful but empty. Totally empty. There were a couple swings here and there and a few benches surrounded by flowers. It was beautiful but creepy in its own way.

"How did you know this was here?" I asked Alec

"I didn't, just kept walking" he replied sitting down on the bench motioning me to sit next to him which I did.

"Its beautiful and creepy"

"Yes it is" he grinned.

Awkward silence.

"So...." I awkwardly started

"So?" Alec asked

"You wanted to talk?"

I had to tell him that last night was a mistake and that I am sorry. I didn't want too because as much as I tried to forget it, it didn't work out. All I kept thinking about was the kiss....it was almost impossible to forget about it.
Could it be because.....because maybe I actually liked Alec?

'Get a grip Lydia' my inner voice scolded me 'you can't like Alec, its going to hurt when you have to leave again'

As much as it did hurt, it was the truth. I can't like Alec....I just couldn't. That would end up hurting both him and me. I couldn't do that to him.

"So last night was-"

"A mistake" I completed the sentence for him. I expected him to agree to it but he just kept staring at me with a blank expression as if he wasn't expecting me to say that.

"We shouldn't have kissed. The first time was a dare so that didn't mean anything at all and we definitely shouldn't have kissed the second time, it just wasn't right. It was huge mistake. But anyways, we really can't go back and change that although I wish we could but we can't so lets just forget about it and go back to being friends alright?" I smiled weakly at him.

He had absolutely no idea how hard it was for me to say all that, it actually hurt more than it should.

'Which is why you need to stay away from him' my inner voice added.

"Yeah alright" he got up, his fists clenched really tight. His voice was extremely harsh and cold and filled with anger.

Why? I had said exactly what he was probably expecting....

"It didn't mean anything to me either Lydia" and with that he walked away leaving me confused.

Lydia....he had called me Lydia.