#18, THAT'S AWESOME MAN!

After about 2 hours of hectic car ride, we finally reached what Liam called the hell house and it was beautiful!
It was a freaking palace surrounded by a beautiful garden and a forest behind it. It was beautifully peaceful.

"Damn Alicia, you are rich" Ryan Whispered

"Rich?" Alicia laughed "Nope, this is a family place, its been here for generations"

We were just about to walk inside when a small kid of about 7 years came running towards and bumped into Liam.

"Nice to see you again Liam" the kid smirked.

"Shawn" Liam glared at him "Good to see you too"

Shawn went running back after saying a small hello to all of us. As Liam turned towards us, we all burst out laughing. His plain white shirt had a huge red paint stain on it.

"What?" Liam asked looking super confused.

"Nothing much, you just look like you are on your periods" Mark laughed

Liam looked at his shirt "that son of a bi-"

"Language Liam, there are kids here!" Alicia laughed

"I hate him and all of you" Liam snapped as we entered the palace.

I felt someone hold my hand. Looking up, I saw Alec standing with a small smile on his face. I pulled my hand away slowly and walked towards Alicia. I had to stay away from him and keep him away from me.

"Ahh Finally! Welcome kids" a middle aged man greeted us hugging Alicia.

"Hello Uncle!" Alicia greeted back "Guys, this is Uncle Henry, the coolest person in my family"

"Hey" we all greeted back

"So boys and girls" he started "Thanks for joining us. I hope you all enjoy your stay here and if you don't, well that's not my fault. Just dont get into trouble. So I have prepared about 4 rooms for you guys. Girls in one and the boys can share it" and with that he walked away.

"Hello humans!" Someone put an arm around me.
He was a guy of about our age and well yeah , he looked pretty good. Really tall, hazel eyes and messy brown hair. I mean come on, thats like the hot main character in every book ever.

"Cole!" Alicia cried, running towards him and jumping into his arms "I missed you so much!"

I could see the colour drain out of Mark's face and for the first time, I saw sadness on Mark's face.

"I have missed you too Ali" Cole laughed "and these are your friends?"

"Yupp, Thats Lydia, Ryan, Isaac, Alec, Mark and you know Liam" Alicia said motioning towards each one of us.

"So you are Lydia" he said dramatically, putting his hand forward and I accepted it.

"Yes I am Lydia" I lauged "Nice to meet you"

"Guys" Alicia started "This is Cole, my partner in crime. He is in the same year as us and lives in London"

Well that explained the little bit of british accent.

"Alicia has told me a lot about about you" he smiled at me.

"I hope its all good" I smiled back

"I don't understand how you handle my sister's craziness though" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Sister?!" Mark interrupted, beaming broadly.

"Yeah sister, Alicia is my cousin"

"That's awesome man!" Mark cried

"Yeah dude" Cole looked so confused. Ryan and Alec on the other hand were laughing shamelessly and Isaac was trying not to laugh. Liam was still pissed at Shawn.

"If you guys done with your little lovey-dovey family reunion, can we go to the rooms?" Ryan finally stopped laughing.

"Dude" Cole looked at Liam, trying not to laugh "What happened?"

Liam looked at all of us with a glare and turned to Cole "Shawn"

"Oh"