#17, JUST KISS ALREADY!

"What happened to your blue car?" I asked Alec as I saw a new eight seater white car.

"What happened to my blue car?" He questioned back, looking confused.

"Where is it?"

"Which one?"

"The blue one"

"Which blue?"

"God! How many blue cars do you have?" I rolled me eyes.

"Three"

I looked at Alec and he wasn't smirking instead he looked confused, so...he wasn't joking.

"The perks of being super rich" Isaac whispered into my ear as he kept my bag in the car.

"Forget it buddy" I sighed taking a seat in the last seat. Ryan was driving with Liam in the front, Mark and Alicia were sitting in the second last seat.

Soon Isaac came and sat next to me with his cute smile.

"Hey! I was supposed to sit there" Alec was standing there with his arms crossed, glaring at Isaac.

Isaac please dont move this time!

"I sat here first and I am not moving this time mate" Isaac grinned.

Thank Issac.

Alec grumbled for a few seconds after which he sat next to Isaac, purposely hitting him on the shoulder.

"Ouch! Son of a b-" Isaac almost cursed.

"Are we done?" Ryan asked calmly starting the car.

"Yupp" we all said except Alec who was trying to hit Isaac every second.

"Mark, I swear to God, touch my hair again and I will choke you to death" Alicia snarled.

"Choke me? So eager to kiss me huh?" Mark smirked receiving a punch for Alicia but he just kept his hand back on her hair.

"I love your hair, its so soft and smells so good" Mark grinned.

I think he has a death wish.

"I hate your face, its so annoying and ugly"

"Ugly? You know that girls would die to be in your position"

"Well, how about you go flirt with those girls"

"Nope, I like you and your hair"

"I hate you and your face"

"I didn't know angels like you were born on earth"

"Well if devils like you are born the why not?"

"Angel falls for the devil...nice story plot!"

"How about Angel kills the devil? Awesome story plot!"

"I am pretty sure that I come in your dreams all the time"

"I would call them nightmares"

"How about you two shut up and just kiss already!" Ryan interrupted, clearly annoyed.

Mark just smirked and Alicia went deep red and it was so adorable!!

"I have a feeling that something not very good is going to happen there" Liam finally spoke up. He had been quiet since the trip started.

"Are you seriously that scared of Alicia's cousin's?" I grinned

"Those little punks are evil...pure evil!" He defended.

"Sounds like my kind of people" Mark grinned and then laughed like an evil scientist for a whole minute after which he just casually stopped and took his phone out.

"Mark's really going to get along with your cousin's" Ryan said "You guys have no idea how much he tortures us with his pranks"

Mark did his evil scientist laugh again.
It was creepy.

"Last yeas for April fool's, he painted my car hot pink! Can you believe it? My car, hot pink?!" Ryan snapped. No wonder Ryan doesn't let Mark in or even near his car.

"He filled my locker with pink slime, pink balloons and glitter. So when I opened it, everything came out, it was so embarrassing!" Isaac glared at Mark.

"He went and told everyone that I would date the person who would kiss me first without asking for my permission....don't want to recall that day" Alec stated.

"Do you know even guys find me attractive?" He smirked looking at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Well well well, I love you guys too" Mark put his hand on Alicia's hair again but this time, she did not remove it.

I burst out laughing soon to be joined by everyone.

"Lydia?" Mark suddenly turned back

"Yeah?"

"Do you by ANY chance have a video of when you kicked Alec?"

"Nope" I grinned "Unfortunately not"

"You guys are never going to let that go, are you?" Alec grumbled.

"Nope"