#9, ARE WE FRIENDS?

The canteen was filled with people all laughing and enjoying their food. I quietly walked over to Liam and Alicia.

"Where were you?" Alicia questioned the moment I sat down with them.

"Library" I lied

Just then something really unusual happened that took the whole canteen to stop and look. Isaac came over with Ryan and Mark and sat down at our table. The whole place went dead quite with everyone's eyes on us.

"Look! I know I am hot but staring is not good" Mark said out loud making everyone to go back to eating.

Isaac sat next to me while Mark sat next to Alicia with Ryan beside him.

Alec wasn't there. Good.

"What?" Ryan asked Liam who was staring at them as if they were blue aliens.

"Why are you guys here" Liam asked coming staright to the point.

"Exactly" Alicia muttered removing Mark's hand from her hair.

"We are here to eat" Isaac showed his prince charming smile which I guess he thought would charm us or something but we just kept staring blankly.

"And why are you 'here' to eat?" Liam questioned raising his eyebrow.

"Because friends eat with friends right" Ryan replied

"And we are friends?"

"Yes!"

"Since when?"

"Since...... Now" Mark put his hand forward for a handshake but Alicia just ignored it.

"Heyyy!" Someone interrupted. I looked up and found Alec with his usual bored expression.

Devil.

"Where were you Alec?" Isaac questioned as Alec took a seat beside him.

"Just doing something" Alec replied looking at me sweetly and I returned it with a glare.

"Mark! Get your hand off my hair!" Alicia cried in frustration removing Mark's hand but he just put it back with a sweet smile.

Liam was already in a deep conversation with Ryan about the next football match.
I thought they weren't friends?

"Mark,Do you do anything apart from flirting? Grow up dude!" Isaac sighed in a defeated voice.

"God Isaac! I told you I am straight and you are not my type so please get over your feelings" Mark beamed.

Well that was before Isaac got up and punched him so hard that he almost fell off his chair.

Poor guy.

Alicia burst out lauging thanking Isaac. In all of this, I didn't notice Alec who had changed his seat with Isaac.

"Get away Alec" I glared at him.

"Why? Is it affecting you?" He smirked.

"No, Its annoying me, now get lost" I snapped.

"Yeah, I was sitting here Alec" Isaac who had just appeared behind us said.

"Yes but now I am sitting here" Alec just said casually.

Isaac sighed "You know what? There is no point in arguing with you. You are stubborn and I know it" he just went and sat in Alec's place.

"Isaac why you so good?!" I stared at him and he just smiled going back to eating.

Alec moved his lips closer to my ears and I swear, I felt like Elsa was nearby because I froze.

"You sure I dont have an affect on you?" He questioned smirking.