1

I open my eyes and tried to move, only to yelp a little. I couldn't remember much. I remember I was running and that I hid in a cave before I fell down a hole. Who was I running from? My ears flatten agents my head and I heard footsteps.

"Oh dear." A frantic voice said, sounding worried. The footsteps came closer, quickly and I felt warmth before the pain faded away. I slowly sat up and looked at the goat lady. "Are you alright child?" She asked. I just looked at her. She cared. But she doesn't even know me. "Child?" She reached out but I flinched. "There is no need to be frightened." She smiled softly. She carefully scooped my tiny body into her arms. "My name is Toriel. I'm the caretaker of the ruins." She smiled. I looked around my ears lifting a little. Soon we reached a building and she took me inside. She sat me on a big, comfy chair and looked me over. "You seem to have some injuries I can not heal. But they seem to be small so I guess they will heal alone."

"Thank you" I whisper. She smiled and pet my head, causing me to lightly purr. She giggled and I smiled a little. She got up and gestured me to follow her. I followed her down a corridor and towards a room.

"This shall be your room, my child." She smiled. I smiled widely and hug her side gently.

"Thank you Miss Toriel." I smiled, purring lightly.

"Your welcome my child." She smiled. "You seem very young child. How old are you?" She asked.

"7." I smiled. She frowned a little but pet me softly. It felt as if I had never gotten this kind of attention before. I purr and she smiled.

"I shall go make you something to eat." She smiled. I nodded and she left and my tail swayed side to side. I looked around and found some cloths and changed. I smiled and smelt a sweet smell. I follow it to the kitchen. I walk over and stand next to Toriel and watched as she baked. She looked down and giggled. My tail swinging happily. "Here, taste." I smiled and dipped my finger in the mixture and tasted it. I smiled happily and she giggled.

I was happy and for some reason it made me cry.

*****Time Skip (7 years)*****

I looked over as I watched Mama sadly go into the basement and the fallen child followed her. I sigh. This would be the 6th child. Why didn't they want to stay? I frown and Mama came back sad and alone. I frowned and go over. I hugged her softly and she smiled down at me.

"At least I have you little one." I smiled and she pet me softly.

"May I go play outside mama?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I giggled and hurried outside and played. After a while I figured I better go home. I said bye to my frogit friends and walked home but I saw the tree that stud there, looking dead. I wonder if I could climb all the way to the top. I smiled and turned into my cat form with fluffy (h/c) fur. I smiled and jumped up. I turned back to my Neko form and sat there. Once I turned back I heard the branch crack and I fell down, hitting every branch n the way down, making my world go black.

_______________Dream_______________

I open my eyes and I was in a cage. I looked around frantically.

"Mama!?" I call out. Another child like me, with ears and a tale came in. She looked at me and went to come over when a man came over and grabbed her hand, pulling her away. I looked around. "Wait. Please let me out. Mama!?" I called. A woman quickly came in and hit the cage, scaring me. She too had cat ears and a tale. She hissed at me.

"Shut up." She hissed. "You are not my child so stop shouting me."

"Please let me out." I said.

"No." She snapped and I let out a tear. "You will only try to play with the others again."

"I wont. I promise. I-"

"You stay in the cage!" She yelled and stormed out. "Runt." She left and I sat there scared and alone. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I closed them and I felt a thud.

_______________Woke Up_______________

I open my eyes and I was locking up at the dead tree in the underground a snapped branch at the top, swinging a little. I sat up but pain ran through me.

"Mama!" I shout and soon I heard a crash and then running. I looked at my twisted ankle and dislocated shoulder. She hurried over and scooped me up.

"What happened my child?" She asked.

"I fell out the tree." I say. She sighed and took me to my room, setting me on my bed. She sat down next to me and healed me quickly. She smiled down at me.

"Get some sleep my child." And that's exactly what I did.