7

I sigh. The nightmares got worse and worse. I watched Papy, Undyne, Mettaton...even Sans die. Night after night. I would watch it over and over again. I shack off the thought. There just dreams. I smiled as I sat with Alphis. She wanted me to try on a mew mew kissy cutie outfit. I walk in and saw her watching something on the bug scream. I go over to her and smile.

"What are you watching Al-" I cut myself off when I saw the kid from my dream. "Who's that?" I asked.

"This is a child that fell into the underground. I've been watching them all day." She said. All day? I walked a little closer to the screen and looked at the kid. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?"

"Have they showed any sort of...violence?" I asked. She looked at me concerned.

"There a little quiet but not really. Why?" She asked.

"I guess I'm just worries about everyone." I say rubbing the back of my neck, smiling. I hid the fear and sadness. I looked back to the screen and we watched the kid walking through the underground. Alphis went off to get something to eat while I watched the kid. I saw them walked towards greater dog. I watched them begin a fight. I pull out my phone and recorded the fight and kill the poor dog. I tear up and Alphis came in holding some snakes. She looked at me and gasped.

"(Y/n)?" She hurried over and hugged me. "What's wrong?"

"Alphis I need to talk to Sans. If that kid comes here promise you wont anger them. Ring me as soon as you can. Please." I beg. She looked at the screen and nodded. I hurried out and ran all the way back toward where Sans was working. Only the kid got there before me. I looked around frantically. Sans glanced at me and I shock a little backing away. I watched the kid smile slightly in my direction.

"You okay there (Y/n)?" Sans asked. I felt my mouth go dry as the kid walked over towards me.

"Just looking for papy." I say hiving his a look and I watched his eye switch to blue and then back to normal.

"He's at his puzzles." I nod and walked around the kid. I felt something touch my arm and looked down to see dust. I looked to the kid and they smiled innocently. I look at Sans as I passed him. I left the video open for him to see and smiled at him.

"You left your phone at the house." I say giving him my phone. He took it and I quickly walked off, towards Papyrus.

*****Sans's POV*****

I waited for the kid to be gone and looked at the phone. I turned it on and saw a video took off Alphis's screen. I watched greater dog fight the human and then be killed. Under the idea I saw the words. I'm not letting the kid get papy. I quickly got up and walked towards where I knew they would be. You really had to try this run again, didn't you kid.

*****(Y/n)'s POV*****

I'm not going to even test if my dreams are true. I'm going to protect the ones that protect me. I walked as fast as I could through the thick snow. My senses where a little messed up. But then I heard him.

"HUMAN!." I heard Papyrus's voice said. I quickly follow him. "ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME COMPLEX FEELINGS!" I tried to find him but I couldn't see anything but white. "FEELINGS LIKE...THE JOY OF FINDING ANOTHER PASTA LOVER! THE ADMIRATION FOR ANOTHER'S PUZZLE SOLVING SKILLS!" He's too innocent.

"Pappy!" I call out.

"THE DESIRE TO HAVE A COOL SMART PERSON THINK YOU ARE COOL!" He said. "THESE FEELINGS...THEY MUST BE WHAT YOUR FEELING RIGHT NOW!!" He said happily as I was hi through the thick snow. I ignored the rest of the convocation and stripped, falling into the snow as I tried to hurry over to him. I tried to get up but I was stuck on something and I had no choice but to watch them fight. I could see Papyrus's was low....really low. "I CAN TELL YOUR SHACKING IN YOUR BOOTS. THEREFOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRS ELECT TO GRANT YOU PITY!" He said. "I WILL SPARE YOU HUMAN! NOWS YOUR CHANCE TO EXSEPT MY MERCY!" Run papyrus. Please just run. I got free from the branch trapping my ankle. I hurry up as the human walked forward, towards Pappy. "ARE YOU OFFERING A HUG OF EXSEPTANCE!?"

"Papy, run!" I yelled. The kid raised there knife and I jumped in the way, taking the blow. Papyrus looked down at me. He looked sad. "Run Papyrus." I said but he just looked at the kid. "Run!" I ordered and he took off running. I turn around and looked to the kid. "Go on then. Finish me." I say and got ready to fight. They raised there knife and I slashed there side and left cheek but the knife penetrated my chest. I gasped and just looked at the kid. They ripped the knife out and soon walked off and I fell into the snow. I laid there, the pure white snow turning red. My eyes drifting closed.