15

I woke up and showered before . I grabbed my things and put them into my bag. I walked down stairs and grabbed an apple. I ate as I read a new book Sans got for me. I smiled and threw away the core. I heard a nocking on the door and open it to see Sans in his usual clothing.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yep." I looked back. "See you later." I call into the house. I took Sans hand and we went to his car.
"I cant believe that Toriel and Asgore got a school for monsters made so quickly. We've only been on the surface a couple of weeks." I say.
"Well other monsters and even some humans helped." I smiled as we pulled up at the school. I smiled as him and kissed him softly. "I'll see you later." He nodded and I climbed out and walked inside. I saw monsters going into the hall and I followed.

*****Time Skip*****Lunch*****

I sat alone outside and smiled. I heard laughing and looked over to see a group of female monsters. The quickly looked away laughing as I looked over. I frown a little and heard footsteps. I look up and saw Chara. He stud near me but looked over to the group of girls.
"Are you okay Chara?" I asked. He looked down at me and nodded. He sat with me and the girls looked back over. One pulled out a phone and took a photo. I frown ad I heard Chara mumble something. I decided not to ask about it.

*****Time Skip*****End of The Day*****

I grab my things from my locker and closed it when I was shoved. I fell and looked up to see one of the monsters from earlier.
"Oh I'm sorry." She said and held out her hand. I reach out and as I took her hand she twisted my arm and another girl threw water on me. I hiss and pull away.
"Freak." The spat. They walked away and I cough a little. I quickly grab my bag, tearing up. I hurry out and looked around. Sans wasn't here. I go over and sat on a bench. I sat there and waited. Soon hours were drifting by. Before I knew it the sky was dark and filled with dark clouds. I heard the sound of thunder and pulled out my phone. Dead. I sigh and pull my knees up to my chest. Where is he?
Freak.
Am I really a "Freak"? Am I that different? I felt my eyes fill with tears and whimper as I burry my face in my legs.
"(Y/n)?" I flinch and look up.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"Trixie?"