5

I jump up, looking around, hoping it all to have been a bad dream. That I would be in my room back in the ruins. But I was still on the sofa, my cape draped over me, like a blanket. My head formally on a sleeping Sans's lap. I blush a little and slowly get up. I heard voices and put on my cape. I just sat there until the door opened.

"I'm telling you Undyne. I saw a human." Papyrus said.

"Well we've searched everywhere. No one can find them." The 'Undyne' fish lady said. They looked at me and Papyrus smiled.

"That's her!" He cheered and Sans jolted awake. I stud up and looked to the two that had just came in.

"I'm sorry but I'm not human." I say quietly.

"Yeah she's a Neko. One of those cat people Alphis loves so much." Sans said. I looked between the people in the room. "She doesn't have a place to stay so I'm letting her stay here." Papyrus looked at me and tilted his head in thought.

"Cat person or not, she's still human." Undyne yelled and grabbed my arm. But then a blue glow surrounded her and she was threw away from me. Then I was pulled backwards into Sans's arms.

"She's staying here." Sans said, this time sounding threatening. I just looked at him and he pet me softly, through my hood. I purr a little and he chuckled, making me blush.

"So she's like a pet?" Papyrus said.

"No Paps. She's sort of...A mix between a human and an animal." Sans said.

"So she has a human soul?" Undyne asked crossing her arms.

"Yes." Sans said. I saw his eye flicker and glow blue slightly. "Doesn't mean your going to get it." I flinch a little and he looked down at me.

"Well I'll go start dinner." Paps said, walking into the kitchen.

"Sans a word." Undyne growled. Sans got up and I was left alone. I looked around and walked towards the kitchen. I watched Papyrus grabbing certain thing and just throwing then in a bowl.

"Would you like some help?" I asked, making him turn to me. He smiled widely and I took off my cape as I helped make the pasta. I heard a loud crash and flinch.

"Don't worry Undyne beaks a lot of stuff when she's irritated." He said smiling. I nod and we continue to cook and when he wasn't looking I fixed it so it was edible. Once the food was finished I went to go and get the others. I tense when I open the door to see bones surrounding Undyne and spears pointed at Sans. Both of them staring at each other waiting for one of them to move.

"Foods ready." I say quietly, making both of them look at me. Undye walks over and grabbed my ear tugging it roughly, causing ne to scream out. Sans's magic pushed her off ne and he came over, wrapping his arms around me protectively. We walked out and sat down, eating. Undyne staring at me through the while meal.

*****Time Skip*****

Undyne left and I sat on the sofa.

"Well for now you can stay in my room." I nodded and he came over petting me. I purr and nuzzle closer. He chuckled and continued to pet me. I felt myself being lifted and carried. "Come on kitten." I open my eyes and saw I was in Sans's arms as he carried me up to his room.