24

*****Time Skip*****One Month*****

I smiled as I glanced out the door. The beach set up, everyone sitting down in there seats. I looked up at my dad and smiled. We decided to get married as soon as possible. Before I started my first day as a teacher. I smiled as he chuckled. He put my veil on for me and smiled.
"Are you ready?" He asked. I looked in to the full leigh mirror and smiled at . Asgore handed me my boquet of buttercups.
"Yeah. I'm ready." I smiled. Asgore stuck his hand out as a thumbs up and the music played. I smiled as I held his giant arm and he walked me down the ail. I smiled as the others looked at me and awwed. My mum looking up and tearing up. I smiled as I saw Sans in his tux. I giggled as he took my hand and Grillby was called out to do the ceremony since a priest...well they don't like monsters. I smiled and we looked to Grillby.
"Again I don't know what I'm doing...but (your full name) do you promise to love..." he looked to Sans. "idiot for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health." I smiled.
"Yes." I smiled.
"And you Sans. Do you promise to take (your full name) for richer and poorer, in sickness or in health."
"Of course." Sans smiled. I giggled.
"Rings." Grillby said. Asgor came over and handed us our rings. "Okay if you two wanna say something then go ahead." As we went to talk he cut us off. "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Grillby said and walked off. "Can pay for this yet he cant pay his dam tab." He mumbled. Sans chuckled and kissed me softly. I was now married to the one I have love for so long.

No more resets....No more secrets....Maybe...Just maybe we can all finally be happy.

*****At The Reseption*****

I smiled as I danced with the others Grillby actually got Sans to pay a little of his tab and then I paid the rest. It was A LOT. I smiled as Frisk convinced me to the boquet, which Chara catched. He saw the buttercups and threw them across the room. I smiled and leaned into sANS.

"Knock, Knock." I smiled.

"Olive" Sans smirked.

"Olive who?" I asked.

"Olive you." I giggled and kissed him softly.

"Olive you too, Sans." I smiled.