8

I shot up awake and looked around, sobbing. I'm going crazy.

"Hey Kitten." I look over to Sans and he smiled sadly. He walked over and hugged me and I held him tightly. "Thank you for saving him." I tensed and he let me go. He looked at me sadly and took a deep breath. "Your dreams...there not dreams. They actually happened. There called resets. The kid can do what they like and reset it all and do it again. No one remembers except me, and now you." He said and I just looked at him. I touch my chest where the knife was originally. He put his finger and thumb on my chin lifting my face, to look at him.

"Why?" I whimper. "Why do they choice to kill?" I asked. He frowned and hugged me again and I grip onto his jacket.

"Come on Kitten. Lets go get breakfast." I nodded and we walked down to Papy like all the other times I looked down at my plate and pocked my food.

"I'm not hungry. I think I'm going to go out." I say and Papy nodded while Sans gave me a worried look. I gave him a small fake smile and walked out, grabbing my cape. I couldn't believe it. Sans knew I remembered, why didn't he tell me. I walked through Snowdin and towards the woods. I climb up into a tree and sat there, my tail swinging freely. I sigh and listened to the founds around me. I heard footsteps, so I pulled my hood up. I looked over to see Sans. He looked up at me and teleported up to me.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded slowly.

"Just taking everything in." I say. He nodded and wrapped his arms around my side. I rest my head on his shoulder and I sigh. "Has there been a reset where they where nice?" I asked.

"Yeah. There was one. We all got out. We lived on the surface and you loved it. We was happy together." He smiled.

"All the monsters?" I question.

"No me and you." He smiled. "We got married but something happened and the kid reset. It killed me you didn't remember it." He said. He looked defeated. I lowed my hood and kissed his cheek. He just looked at me and I smiled.

"Well I remember now. I'll try to remember us." I smiled. He nodded and put his head to min, his eyes closed.

"I just don't know how many resets I can take." He said sadly. I frown and kiss his head.

"We'll get there in time." I say sadly. "We just have to put up with it." He smiled sadly. I heard something and looked over. There was the kid. I hug Sans and he teleported down. I watched the kid and they seemed different. I turn into my catform and there hovering behind her was a dark ora and it was like it was connected to her soul. I transform back to my neko form. Did that kid really want to hurt someone or was it that thing behind them?