23

Right I have just realised my computer has been auto-correcting Alphys's name. I'm sorry I will fix it later in the future but for now lets carry on with the story
LoLa
xxx

I woke up and looked at the on my finger. Proof I was loved. I smiled as a bony hand grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I giggled as his breath went down my neck. I smiled as I looked at him. Still asleep. I carfully get out his arms and go and have a quick shower before changing. I walked outside and saw Undyne and Alphys on the beach. Undye was doing push ups and Alphys was watching. I smiled and walked over and Alphys smiled at me. She gasped as she saw my hand. I looked to see the ring. She cheered and ran inside. Undyne sat there on the sand and took a long drink of her water.
"San the numb-skull asked you did he?" Undyne asked.
"I'm guessing you all knew?" I asked. She laughed and nodded.
"He arranged it so he asked you at dinner last night. When he said he didn't have anything to say we thought he wasn't going to ask you."
"He got all jealous because of the Waiter guy." I sigh. Soon Frisk ran out and pounced on me, knocking me down.. She grabbed my hand and looked at the ring.
"So pretty." She smiled.
"Frisk. Your crushing me." I heave. She got off and smiled at me.
"This is where you went?" I looked up and smiled as Sans sat near me.
"Yeah. I came over to talk to the other." I smiled.
"Don't worry.. I just worried when I woke up and you was gone." I giggled and kissed his cheek. I smiled as I looked to my family.
"So when's the wedding?" Chara asked.
"Did I hear something about a wedding?" Mettaton asked popping his head out the house. I have a feeling this is going to get out of hand.