11

I was sitting on the sofa when Sans walked in.

"Paps and the kid are on the way. Lets get out there way." I nod and slowly got up. He grabbed ny hand and the world became blurry before a room formed around me. "Welcome yo my room." Sans smiled. I looked around. An unused treadmill. A mini tornado. The room was a mess.

"Why are we here?" I asked as he flopped onto his bed. I walk over and he smiled. I lay down next to him. He chuckled and pet me softly causing me to purr gently. My tail swaying slightly.

"Just relax." He smiled. I looked up to find him asleep. I smiled and cuddle into his chest and let out a small purr. I heard voices and looked to the door. I glanced at Sans and walked to the door. I went to open it when two boney hands landed on both sides of my head. I turn around to see Sans trapping me agents the door.

"Trust me. He'll be fine." He said. I looked down and nodded. He grabbed me and pulled me close and held me tightly to him. "Everything will be okay. I promise kitten." I smiled and nuzzle into his neck. He chuckled and I looked up at him.

"I thought you was asleep." I say.

"I was but I couldn't feel you next to me and woke up." He smiled. I saw the slight blue tint on his cheek bones. I felt myself blush and looked down, burrying my face on his jacket. He just chuckled. He grasped my chin between his finger and thumb and lifted mu face to look at him. He smiled at me and leaned down placing his teeth on my lips. Is he kissing me? I felt mu face burn brighter and soon kissed back. He pulled back and I felt as is my face was on fire. He chuckled and kissed my head and pi ked me up quickly. Out of reflex I wrapped my arms around him, not wanting to fall. He smiled and places me on his bed and laid next to me. I smiled and cuddle into him.

"IF YOU ARE FINISHED LOOKING AROUND. WE CAN GO TO MY ROOM AND DO WHATEVER IT IS PEOPLE DO ON DATES." I heard Papyrus say. I shot up and went to go for the door but a hand grabbed mine and pulled me back.I fell on the bed with Sans hovering over me.

"We cant change anything or they might start to fight again." He sais with a small frown. I reach up and cup his left cheek. He sighed and leaned into the touch."I want to be the way we was before. Happy."

"We will." I smiled. He chucked and kissed my noise. I giggles and he hugged me, laying next to me. I hope we can all finally get our happy ending. If not for me. Then at least for Sans. Slowly my eyes drifted closed and I fell into a peacefully sleep.

*****Time Skip****Next day*****

I open my eyes to found myself alone. I slowly got up and walked down the stairs and saw Papyrus watching TV.

"(Y/N)! THE HUMAN I KNOW IS ON METTATON'S SHOW!" Papyrus smiled brightly.

"Really?" I asked and looked to see the kid on a jetpack dodging thong that tried to hit them. I tenced as I saw the dark thing next to them...Chara is what the kid called it. I have a bad feeling about this. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some water when arms wrapped around my waist.

"Morning." Sans said.

"Morning. Where was you?" I say.

"What? Got bone-ly without me to warm your bones?" He chuckled. I sigh and cross my arms. "Just doing the run the was its meant to go." I smiled and kissed his cheek and walked away with my water.