2

I staid with Toriel for 10 long years. I had nightmares every night about my parents. I never told Toriel I remembered everything. Well not everything. I couldn't remember why my parents did what they did. Now I did things, like get things from Snowdon town that Toriel needed. Normally she asked Frogit to get them but I felt bad for the poor monster so I offered to do it.

"Toriel?" I said as she wrote things on a list. She looked up at me and smiled. "How much will you need me to buy for you?" I asked.

"Here's the list." She smiled and handed my the paper and I took it. She put my cape on me, encase someone thought I was a human. I smiled and we walked to the exit in the basement. She looked down at me and smiled. "You know the rules. Go to the shop and then-"

"Come straight back." I smiled, finishing the sentence before she could. "I know mum. I'll be back soon." I smiled and hug her softly before slipping through the door. I lift my hood and look back to my mum once more before hurrying towards the town I loved. I smiled but froze when I heard voices up ahead. I quickly hid and watched two skeleton brothers walked by. I had seen them before and smiled. The stopped just ahead of me at the 'gate'.

"Remember to recalibrate your puzzles today brother." The tall skeleton said. The shorted sighed and nodded. They went there separate ways and I looked around. I step out when a hand landed on my shoulder, making me jump.

"Its rude to spy on someone." The voice said. I looked over towards him and saw it was the shorted skeleton.

"I wasn't-I was-" stutter out of fear and he chuckled.

"Sorry to rattle your bones so much kid." He smiled. I shack a little and he just looked at me.

"I didn't want anyone to see me. I wasn't spying." I whisper, looking away from him.

"If you say so." He said. I took a step back.

"I better go." I say and hurry off towards the town. Normally I leave early, while everyone's asleep so no one sees me. But I was running late today. I walked around but bumped into something hard. I jump back and look up, making my hood fall down.

"Human!" A loud voice yelled and I took off running, pulling my hood back up on the way.

Please don't hurt me

*****Time Skip*****

I walked out the shop and looked around.

"Did you here. That papyrus dude saw another human down here." A monster said.

"I know. I heard." Another said. I walked quickly back home, only on the way I was the skeleton brother. I tensed and walked a little faster.

"I don't know bro." The smaller said

"Your no help Sans. She must be in the underground somewhere." 'Papyrus' said. I have to get out of Snowdin. I speed up a little and walked back towards the woods. I heard someone following me and shot round and saw nothing.

"I-I know your th-there." I say. Soon the 'sans' came out. "Why are you following me?" I whisper taking a step back.

"Just wanted to know where you came from." He smiled. "But I think I figured that out." He walked over and I went to run. He grabbed my cape, pulling it down. I quickly unclip it and ran off, leaving it behind. I hurry towards the big double doors. I tried to open them but they where locked.

"Mum!" I yelled. I heard her moving around and there was a loud click of the lock. But Sans had grabbed me and the world faded. I went to grab my mums hand but she was gone in seconds.