3

I sat in the corner of the room not wanting to move. I was sat in a messy room but I didn't care about the mess right now. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to go home. Sans said he'd go get me something to eat. I sat there curled up my cape surrounding me, hood up. I felt a small tear fall and the door opened. I flinch and footsteps came over. I didn't even look up and he sighed.

"Look Kitten. I'm just keeping you here until things calm down. I don't want the other monsters finding you and sending you to Asgore like the other fallen children." I look up at him.

"The o-others? W-Where are th-they?" I asked and he looked at me shocked. I just waited for an answer.

"Asgore took there souls." I froze and teared up. They was all younger than me, they was only children. Why would someone do this to them.

"I want to go home." I say curling back up. He touched me and I flinched. He quickly pulled his hand away and I heard him get up.

"Eat something. I'll go see if everything has calmed down." He said and left. I looked at the food he brought. I push it away and go over to the door. I heard a door open and close down stairs. I tried to open the door but found it locked. I looked around. I hurry towards the window. I open it and looked down. I took off my cape and toss it down. I looked to the ttree opposite the window. I turn into my cat form and leap to it, almost slipping. I jump down and turn into my Neko form and putting on my cape. I stay in the shadows of the buildings. and hurried back to the double doors int the woods. I saw Sans stud there talking to mum through the door.

"She doesn't want to leave. She wants to stay." Sans said.

"She shouldn't have to suffer and stay because of me." I heard my mums voice say. "She should return to her real home. Please promise to take care of her." Mum didn't want me.

No one wants a runt like you...

I grip my head as I remembered those words.

Be grateful I haven't killed you...

I looked back towards the two talking. I teared up and ran. I ran through Snowdin and away from everyone that tried to talk to me. I found the house I was in. Sans's home. I tear up and fell to my knees.

"I'm sorry kiddo." I looked at him and he came over and hugged me. I flinch but hug back, needing a shoulder to cry on. "Come on kitten." He smiled and picked me up. He took me inside and set me on there sofa. I rub my eyes and he lowered my hood. "Please...don't make me go back. Don't make me go back to my parents." I look up at him and he frowned. He sat next to me and I turn into my cat form. I curl up under my cape, away from everyone.