17

I woke up and changed. I grab my bag and walked down the stairs ignoring everyone and hurried out. I didn't wait for Sans I hurried down the street and walked towards the school. It was only a 20 minutes walk. I sigh as I arrive. I pull my hood up and walked inside. I hurry inside and put my books in my locker and take out the books I would need today. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull it free. I turn around to see Frisk.
"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded and walked off, slamming my locker shut. I walked to class and sat at the back, away from everyone.

*****Time Skip*****Last Lesson*****

I walked in and sat at the back. I saw Chara walk in. He looked around and walked over to me. He slammed his hands on the desk and glared at me.
"W-What?" I stutter as I flinch away.
"What are you playing at? Do you know how worried everyone is?" He asked. I just looked at him.
"Why do you care? YOU? Of all people." I say and he tensed.
"Just tell me what happened." He said. "Was it those bitches tha-"
"Your not in my lesson." I tense as I look over to my "science teacher"....Sans.
"Talk to you later." I nod and looked down.
"On with the lesson." Sans said and began talking. I heard the girls from before talking. I tensed as I felt a ball of paper hit me. I looked down and picked it up as the sound of Sans voice drowned out. I unfold it, carful not to rip it.
Freak
Slut
Loser
Messed up
Psycho
All random words squirreled on the paper. My hands turned into fists. I crumple up the paper as I heard them laugh. I'm not a punching bag. I'm not a freak. I'm nothing to them. I slowly got up ignoring everything. The confused Sans. The other students watching me. I walk over to the main girl and grab the collar of her t-shirt and hold her close to my face. My eyes going into slits.
"Stop bullying me or you are going to regret it." I hiss. She freaked out and struggled to get away. "Got it!" I yelled. She nodded quickly and teared up. I let her go and she tried to get away from me as quickly as she could. I went back to my seat and grabbed the paper and go over and hand it to Sans. "I need some fresh air." I said and walked out.

*****Sans's POV*****

I got the students set up with there word, before I looked over the paper that (Y/n) had given to me. I looked at the words. I felt anger fill me. I looked around the room.
"Who did this?" I growl as they all looked up at me. Who ever did...there in for a bad time.