20

*****A Year Later*****

I smiled as I walked out the school.
"I actually graduated." I smiled. Chara pat my head and I laughed. In a year Chara grew a lot. I didn't grow at all. Even Sans was taller than me. I sigh and walked home with Chara and Frisk.
"Why are you coming home. I thought you was going to Sans's place tonight?" Frisk said.
"I am I just left something at home." I smiled. We walked home and once we got there, the house was empty. I smiled and rushed up to my room and grabbed my bag of cloths. I hurried down the stairs as I heard a car horn.
"See you guys later. Tell mum I'll be back in a week." I call out and left before they could say anything. For summer and a celebration Sans was taking me to the beach.
"Ready Kitten?" He asked. I nodded and he drove off. I giggle as I hummed along to the music on the radio. He chuckled at me. "What are you doing after Summer?"
"I'll start as an English teacher at the monster school." I smiled.
"So we'll be working together?" Sans asked.
"Yep mum said we have to be professional." I giggled. He chuckled.
"What does she expect. Im going to pounce on you as soon as I get the chance?" He asked. I giggled. I looked out te window. "You have a cat-nap it'll take a while." He chuckled to himself. I nodded and turn into my catforn and slowly drift off to sleep.

*****Sans's POV*****

I glance over to see her still sleeping. I quickly pull into an exit. I pull over for a minute and climb out the car. I quickly ring and there was a long beep until someone picked up.
"This is Asgore." I heard the voice say.
"Hey is Sans. I need to ask you something...its kind of important." I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"What is it?" Asgore asked.
"Well its traditional that I ask her dad but he's...you know...so I'll ask you instead since (Y/n) see you as her dad." I took a deep breath. "I want your permeation to ask (Y/n) for her hand." I say.
"Sans you didn't need to ask me. I know you will protect and look after (Y/n). You have my blessing." I heard him chuckle. I smiled.
"Thanks I better go before she wakes up." I say.
"Good luck Sans." I smiled and hung up. I shove my phone in my pocket and pull out the small ring. Oh god I hope she says yes.

*****(Y/n)'s POV*****

"Kitten. We're here." I slowly open my eyes and turn into my neko form. I smiled slightly and yawn. "Come inside. You can sleep more then." I shook my head.
"I'm *yawn* fine. Not tired at all." I say and get out the car. Sans grabbed both our bags and we walked inside the small beach house Sans got for the week.