9

I smiled as I sat at Sans station with him.

"Hey remember when you came to live with me. You said you didn't want to go home to your real parents., Why?" He asked. I felt my ears lower as I frowned.

"I..."

"Its okay you don't have to tell me if you don't want too tell me." He said petting me.

"Its not that I don't want too. Its just...they weren't very nice parents." I say. "I was born into a neko family. I don't remember how many of us where born but people came and just took my brothers and sisters until there was only me and my sister Trixie left. My mum and dad...didn't seem to like that I was left. You see...I'm the runt of my litter." He frowned. "Neko mothers normally kill the runt of the family but..."

"You don't need to tell me." He said.

"They caged me. For 7 years. They caged me and beet me....mostly my dad but my mum liked to be apart of the beatings too some times." I sigh. Sans took my hand softly and I nuzzled into his chest. "The sister, Trixie, it was thanks to her I got out. She used to come and see me all the time and talk to me. Sometimes give me drawings she made for me. But she always got in trouble for it. So I had to make her hate me so she wouldn't get yelled at because of me again." I sigh. I felt him softly stroking my hair. "One night she opened the window and opened my cage and I escaped. My dad chased me and got me. I hit him as hard as I could and ran. I hid in the cave and he was following. I didn't even see the hole but I fell down it."

"Its okay now. Your here with us." He smiled. I nodded happily. I nuzzle into his neck and kiss his cheek. He chuckled and I smiled. "I promise I will protect you from everything that will hurt you." I smiled and he chuckled, holding me tighter. I knew I was safe with Sans.