12

I silently follow sans to judgment hall. I hid behind a pillar and glanced over to them.

"So you finally made it. The end of your journey is at hand. In a moment you will meet the king. Together...You will determine the future of the world. That's the. Now. You will be judged. You will be judged for every action. you will be judged for ever EXP you have earned." EXP? "What's EXP? Its an acronym. It stands for execution points. A way of quantifying the pain you have inflicted on others. When you kill someone. You EXP increases. When you have enough EXP you LOVE increases." He explained. LOVE? "LOVE, too, is an acronym. It stands for Level Of Violence. A way of measuring someone's capacity to hurt." He said. "The more you kill, the easier it is to distance yourself. The more you distance yourself, the less you hurt. The more easily you can bring yourself to hurt others." There was a slight pause as Sans took a deep breath. "But you. You never gained any LOVE. Cause that doesn't mean your completely innocent and naïve." I could agree with that since the past timelines. "Just that you kept a certain tenderness in your heart. No matter the struggles or hardship you faced...you strived to do the right thing. You refused to hurt anyone." He smiled. "Even when you ran away. You did it with a smile. You never gained LOVE. But you gained love. Does that make sense?" He asked. The kid smiled but didn't say anything. "Maybe not. Now. Your about to face the greatest challenge of your entire journey. Your actions here...will determine the fate of the entire world. If you refuse to fight...Asgore will take your soul and destroy humanity. But it you kill Asgore and go home...monsters will remain trapped underground." He said and closed his eyes. "What will you do?" Run away. I thought to myself. "Well, if I were you. I would have thrown in the towel by now." I smiled. Of course he would have. "But you didn't get this far by giving up, did ya? that's right. You have something called determination. So as long as you hold on...As long as you do what's in you heart...I believe you can do the right thing." He smiled to the kid, who simply smiled back. "Alright. We're all counting on you kid." He winked at them and smiled. "Good luck." Then he took one of his short cuts and he was gone

I watched the kid walk away when hands grabbed me and covered my mouth before I could yell for help.

"You know..." A dark voice said. I began to struggle and panic. "You shouldn't follow people kitten." Sans!? He let me go and I turned around, tears in my eyes. "Kit-" I slapped him. He just looked at me. I didn't know why I did it. I just did. I back away and held my stinging hand to mu chest. "Kitten-?" I took off. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't go home. I knew that's where he would look for mw first. I ran towards water fall and into a cave behind the falling water. I curled into a ball and looked around. I looked at my hand. I hit him. I hit Sans. I had never raised my hand to a living person or monster before. I whimper and hurry my face in my legs.

"(Y/n)?" I shot my head and looked up to see Alphis. "I-I saw wh-what happened." She stuttered. My ears flatten on my head and she cane over and sat by me.

"I didn't mean too." I whimper. She pat my back softly.

"We're going to help the kid. Want to come?" She asked. I shook my head and she sigh and got up. "I'll see you later." I nod and she left quickly. I sigh and looked around. I saw a small echo flower. I walked over and smiled.

"I hope to one day see my sister again." I whisper and looked towards the water fall. I should help. I nodded to myself and hurried out and all the way towards judgment hall. I looked around. I hurry towards where I knew the king would be. I froze when I saw the kid on there knees weak and a judge monster holding all my friends in a sharp vine.

"Oh lookie here. A fraidy-cat." The think laughed.

"(Y/n)?" I look up and teared up.

"Mum." I looked to my friends. My family. I felt something inside me snap and glared at the thing. I felt my eyes turn to slits and he laughed.

"What are you going to do?" He laughed. I looked to Frisk who nodded. I smiled and the thing started throwing everything it could at us. I used my cat like reflexes to dodge and cut up all its attacks. Frisk continued to talk and dodge with help from me. That was until I felt something hit me. I looked down at saw my Soul out. It was a bright glowing (F/c).

"Lets get this out the way!" The thing yelled and tosses ne away and I hit the wall and land with a thud on the ground.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Sans yell before he yelled in pain. I slowly got to my feet but was hit again.

"Flowey please." Frisk pleaded. I didn't see or hear anything else as darkness surrounded me.

*****Time Skip*****

My eyes slowly opened and I look around. Where am I? Did it all reset? I looked around and saw I wad in a room. A white room on a bed. I slowly sit up and wince.

"Your up." I look over to see Frisk and a sort of look a like. "Oh this is Chara. They have half of my soul so there alive now." She smiled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We're on the surface idiot." I looked over to see a small talking flower. Flowey.

"How long w-"

"A month." Frisk frowned.

"Where's Sans?" I asked. She smiled and ran out the room. Chara looked me up and down before picking up Flowey and walking out. That kids is creepy. I sigh and try to move, only to be met with pain.

"Easy." I look up to see Sans. He looked...like hell to be honest. He walked over and cupped my face and smiled at me. "You in pain?" He asked. I wanted to say no but whimpered when I attempted to move.

"A little." I say. He looked like a kicked puppy. I bare through the pain and reach out and cup his cheek. He leans into my touch and I smiled. I rubbed my thumb where I hit him. You could tell by the little scratch marks on his bones, where my claws had been. I feared up and he grasped my hand keeping it on his cheek. "I'm so sorry." I whimper. "I didn't mean to hurt you." He leaned down and hugged me softly, barely touching me in any way.

"Its okay." He whispered. "Everything's okay."