13

I slowly walk out the room I had been cooped up in for too long. I looked around. Sans stud by me and he helped me walk into the living room. There sat everyone. They smiled as they saw me.

"My child." I looked behind me and saw Toriel. I teared up and she wrapped her arms around me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"You fought so great (Y/n)." Frisk smiled. "You protected me from all of Flowey's attacks."

"Cat like reflexes." I smiled. Sans smiled and took my hand. He lead me to the sofa and sat next to me. The others watching.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Mettaton asked, slightly shocked.

"I guess I forgot." Sans said his eyes closing.

"So there is something-"

"Sans." I look over and flinch. Mum didn't look happy. "I asked you to protect her...not-"

"He has protected me." I quickly say. She just looked at me.

"Come on Tori. We cant help it." Sans said.

"I guess." She sighed. I smiled and looked to Papyrus and Mettaton who where chatting. I saw Frisk and Chara sat together. Frisk was smiling at me where as Chara just stared. He slowly got up and walked over. Everyone seemed to stop doing everything and watched Charas every move. He reached out and touched my face. I back away a little and Sans glared at Chara.

"Are those real?" He asked. pointing at me ears. I nodded and he reached up and touched them...gently, making me purr.

"Okay!" Sans yelled pulling me into his lap, away from Chara.

"No need to be jealous Sans." Chara chuckled. The others laughed and I blushed.

"Well we better go home." Undyne smiled taking Alphis's hand. I smiled and waved as they leave.

"Guess we better go." Sans smiled. Papy nodded and got up. I looked to Sans and Papyrus.

"Where do live?" I asked.

"You may choose. You can live here with me Frisk, Chara, Asgore and Floowey or you can go live with one of the others?" Mum said. I looked to her and then Sans.

"I think I'll stay here a little longer." I smiled. Mum smiled widely and nodded. I looked to sans and he smiled. He kissed my head and waved as he left with Papyrus. I smiled and Mum took my hand and led me to my new room.

"I have some cloths ready for you. You'll also go to school with Frisk and Chara." I nod and sit on the bed as my legs started to become painful. "You and Chara are around the same age. Do you think you could keep an eye on him?" I nod and she smiled. She gently kissed my head and I go over and grab some PJ's. I walked to the bathroom and had a long, well deserved shower and changed for bed.