14

*****Time Skip*****A Week Later*****

We had some problems with humans but soon they got used to the idea of us on the surface. There we're still some who hated the idea but we all knew that there would be some. I smiled as I walked through the store with Sans.
"We only need pasta now." I nodded and hurried to the pasta isle and felt my blood run cold as I saw a woman with white cat ear and white tale. A man with black hair standing beside her and a teenage girl with long (H/c) hair and (h/c) cat ears and tail. She looked over and froze. I took a step back and the man looked over. He just looked at me, shocked but soon that changed to anger. I back away. He went to come closer when I took off running. I ran back towards Sans. I saw him looking at ketchup when a hand grabbed my arm.
"Gat ya." He growled. Sans looked over and his left eye glowed blue. I turned blue and Sans pulled me into his chest.
"Who do you think you are?" He growled.
"Give me it back." Mt farther snapped.
"What's going....on?" My mother said trailing off as she saw me.
"(Y/n)?" My sister asked.
"Hello Trixie." I smiled slightly.
"You have no right to say her name, runt." My farther growled.
"You have no right to grab her in a public place." Sans snapped..
"Filthy monster." My mum muttered. I was next to her in a second and sliced her cheek.
"Don't you dare." I hiss. She looked up at me and smiled. "They where better parent than you two could ever be."
"These are your parents?" Sans asked. I nod and...well he looked beyond pissed. My farther turned blue and I panicked.
"No Sans." I say hurrying over and he just looked at me. "Don't do it."
"What?" He asked, dropping my dad. "Humans will hold it agents monsters." He looked over to the people who hated me. He wrapped his arms around me and we walked away quickly. Leaving the shopping there and left quickly.

*****Time Skip*****At Home*****

We walked into mums house and mum looked over. Sans slammed the door as I wawlked into the livingroom.
"Is everything okay?" She asked.
"I bumped into my parents." I say. Toriel seemed to tense before walking over.
"What happened?" He asked.
"He grabbed her. So I used my magic."
"Sans. Please tell me you didn't harm the human." Asgore said sitting beside me.
"No. (Y/n) stopped me." Toriel smiled to me and I sigh.
"I wish I could have spoken to Trixie a little more." I sigh pulling me legs up to my chest.
"(Y/n). Why don't you go start dinned. I need to go make a phone call." I nodded and got up. I went ti the kitchen. Its Sunday so that means that everyone's coming over for dinner. I smiled and began to cook.