16

"Here you go." She said as she pulled up at my house. I smiled and she hugged me. "You have my number. Ring me if you need me, okay?" I nodded and slowly got out. I frown sadly as I sigh. I waved as her car drove off. I walked inside and I heard frantic moving.
"(Y/n)! Where have you been?" Asgore asked hurrying over. "Your socking wet."
"I was waiting for Sans but he never came." I say sadly. "Where is everyone?"
"There out looking out for you." He said grabbing a towel. "How did you get here?"
"My sister gave me a ride." I say sadly.
"Is everything okay, (Y/n)?" I looked up at Asgore.
"Yeah. Just tiered." I lied. He nodded and I sigh. "I'll be in my room." I say and walked around him and went into my room and closed the door. I felt my eyes tear up. I changed and looked to my wrist and saw a bruise surrounding it. It hurt...a lot. I sat on my bed as I dried my hair and frown. I slowly got up and walked over to my window. My room was in the attic. The highest point in the house. I push open my window and push my legs out and sat on the windowsill. I frown sadly and pull my knees to my chest and let out a sob I had been trying to suppress. I heard running and looked down. I saw the others rushing inside. I saw Sans looked up at me and smiled I looked away and frown. I looked up at the cloudy sky the rain drops falling onto me. I sigh and stand on the windowsill. I jump and grab hold of the roof and swing myself up and I walked up and stud on the roof and smiled as I looked at the patch in the sky where I could see the stars as the rest of the sky echoed with thunder and rain pelted down. Through it all my tears were the only thing warming my face.
"Child!" I looked down and saw Toriel and most of the others scared and shocked. "Get down from there. Its dangerous." I sigh and looked away. I walked over to my window and slid back into my room. I sigh and go over and lock the door before someone came in to check on me. I want to be alone. Who would want to spend time with a freak like me anyway.