22

I smiled as me and the rest of the girls got ready to go out for dinned. , and where all talking as I finished . I smiled as we all walked out and got into the car. When we got there we walked inside and te man immediately took us to our table. It was in a private room. Away from other costumers. I smiled and thanked him. All the guys wore suits and smiled at our arrival. I smiled and sae next to Sans. He seemed a little spaced out.
"Sans? Are you okay?" I asked. He looked over and it was as if he hadn't realised I got here. He smiled.
"You look beautiful." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Are you okay? You seem a little out of it." I say. He nodded happily. "If your sure." I say and he nodded. Soon a waiter gave us our menu's and I glanced as Sans. He was panicking.
"Umm....Asgore may I talk to you outside?" He asked. I watched Sans and my dad walk out the room. I sigh and looked back at my menu. I looked over the options and smiled when I saw I could just get some fries. I smiled at the memories of when I was at Grillby's with him. When we was in the underground. Soon Sans and Asgore came back in and Sans looked more relaxed. I hope he's okay.
"What drinks would you all like." A waiter asked. We gave them our drink order and I looked to Sans. I could remember everything we went through. Everything we did together. I smiled to myself and the waiter came back with our drinks. He placed mine in front of me.
"Here you are beautiful." He smiled. I blushed and smiled.
"Thank you." I smiled. He smiled and walked away I looked to the others and they were all staring at me. "What?"
"He was flirting with you." risk said.
"So. It's not like I flirted back." I say and sip my water.
"Well I believe Sans has something to do." Asgore said. I looked to Sans and he was looking down.
"No. I don't." I heard Toriel gasp and I looked over. "It doesn't matter now."
"What?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder but he flinched away....that sort of hurt. The waiter came back and wrote down our food order and left again. I glanced back over to Sans . I hope he's okay.

*****Back At Home*****

I changed into some PJ's and looked over to Sans. I walked over and sat next to him on the sofa.
"Are you okay. You haven't said anything since we left the restraint." I say and take his hand.
"Why are you with me. You can do better than me." He said. I just looked at him. "Like that guy. The waiter."
"What? Is that what this is about?" I asked smiling. "I thought I did something to upset you."
"You could never upset me." He smiled cupping my face.
"I'm with you because you actually love me. You're not out to us and abuse me. I love you. You have always been there for me. Don't you ever think that I-" He cut me off by kissing me. He pulled away and put his head to mine.
"Marry me?"