21

I woke up the next day and smiled. Sans was still fast asleep. I slowly got up and walked tote sliding door in out room. I opened it and saw the empty, peaceful beach. I smiled and leaned on the door frame. I felt two arms slither around my waist and a face nuzzled into my neck.
"Morning kitten." A groggy voice said.
"Morning Sans." I whisper. I felt his chin on my shoulder. "Its so nice here." I smiled closing my eyes. I gasped as I felt Sans kissing my neck softly. I felt his hands trail under my shirt, rubbing my belly softly. He pulled me closer into him and he gently picked me up, taking me back to the bed. "Sans...I...."
"Don't worry Kitten. I'll stop when ever you want me too." I nodded and he kissed me softly.

*****Time Skip*****

Like Sans said he stopped when ever I said. But I always let him continue. He was gentle...not wanting to hurt me. I smiled slightly blushing.

I sat on the beach and glanced back up towards the beach house. I smiled, knowing Sans was doing work. At least he was almost finished then we could spend as much time together as we wanted. I smiled and looked out at the sea. I sigh as I lay back, letting the sun warm me.
"We're here!" I shot up, regretting it. My hips still hurt slightly but at least I could walk. I look over to see all the others walking into the beach house next to ours. Frisk and Chara walked down to me.
"Why didn't you tell me you guys were coming down?" I asked.
"Surprise." Chara smiled. I giggled and hugged the two I saw as siblings. I smiled as Chara ruffled my hair.
"Lets go swim." Frisk smiled grabbing my hand. I looked to the others and saw MK come over and Frisk blushed a little. I giggled knowing she had a crush on him.
"Going swimming. Wanna come?" I asked. He nodded and we changed into our swim suits. I was about to walk out when I saw the love bites Sans left. I blushed as Sans walked by. He looked back at me and blushed himself.
"You look...good. VERY good." He smiled coming up behind me.
"The others are here." I smiled. He sighed.
"Already?" He asked. "There an hour early." I giggled and kissed him softly.
"I'm going swimming. Come." He chuckled and changed. He took my hand and I lead him to the sea. Frisk laughed and I looked over to her.
"You and Sans must have been busy." She said. Chara groaned and I cover the love bites. Sans putted me into him so my back was to his chest. This week should be fun.