10

I kept a close eye on the kid. Something seemed different this time. They weren't violent at all. I walked through Snowdin, hood up hiding my face.

"Kitty." I look over to see the kid. Frisk I think their name was. They smiled and ran over. I backed away a little as she hugged me tightly. I wanted to scream but something stopped me.

"Could you let me go kid?" I say. She reached up and pet me making me purr. She giggled and I snapped out of it and backed away. "Well kid I better get-"

"I wont hurt you this time." They smiled. I felt my ear twitch as I looked at them. "You can see Chara, can't you? She's attached to my soul and I'm going to save her this time. So don't worry. I wont hurt you and neither will she." I just watched as the kid passed me and walked out of view.

*****Time Skip*****

I sigh tiredly. I deserve a cat-nap. I looked around and saw Sans at his post. I giggle and turn into my cat form and jump up on to his lap.

"Well, hello kitten." He smiled petting me softly. "You see the kid today?" He asked. I nod and curl up. "Don't worry about them. They seem harmless this time. They didn't hurt me, you or Papyrus." He reassured me and scratched under my chin making me purr lightly.

"SANS! YOUR NOT WORKING-OH HELLO (Y/N)." I glance up and smiled at the happy Papyrus. I smiled and meowed. I curl back up agents Sans and closed my eyes. " WELL I HAVE GREAT NEWS! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE A DATE WITH THE HUMAN." I quickly look up at him.

"Good for you bro. Good luck." Sans said. Papyrus smiled and hurried home to make his...special spaghetti. I sigh and went to get up but Sans pet me again. "Something wrong?" I jump off his lap and transform into me human appearance.

"How do you know the human wont try anything?" I ask.

"Have you seen them do anything so far?" He asked. I shook my head. "Everything will be fine-"

"They...remember the resets." Sans just looked at me. "They remember killing the monsters."