19

It had been a month and me and Sans had hung out twice. Sans half way through one he had to leave early. I frown sadly. My ears drooping and I sigh sadly.
"Hey-" Chara stopped seeing I wasn't in the mood. "Me and Frisk are going for ice cream. Do you maybe wanna come?"
"Sure." I say giving a fake smile. He shrugged and walked off. I quickly and sigh. I walked down to the others and we left quickly.

*****Time Skip*****At The Ice Cream Place*****

We walked to the ice cream parlour and Chara looked to me and Frisk.
"What do you two girl want?" I asked.
"Strawberry." I smiled.
"Vanilla." Frisk said.
"Okay go find a seat." He said and went to the counter. Me and Frisk took a seat near the window. Chara came over and handed us the ice creams. I heard a phone go off and Frisk pulled her phone out and blushed.
"I got to take this." She smiled and walked out with her ice cream and answered her phone. She walked outside and sat on the benches across the road. I sigh and looked to Chara.
"What do you think that was about?" I asked. He shrugged and I slowly ate my ice cream.
"You got some on your face." He said. He leaned over and whipped it off.
"Thanks but you could have just told me." I giggled. The door to the parlour slammed open and there stud Sans and Papyrus telling him to calm down. Sans marched over and grabbed Chara.
"What do you think your doing?" He growled.
"Taking your girlfriend out because you've been neglecting her. It was Frisks Idea." Chara said pointing across the road.
"Sans?" I asked and he let Chara go. I stud up and looked to Chara. "Thank you for the ice cream Chara but apparently I'm not trusted by my own boyfriend. I'll see you back at home." I smiled and walked out, leaving the three boys behind me. I sigh and walked down the street. I walked back towards the house when I heard someone calling out to me. I turn around to see Trixie.
"Hello Trixie." I smiled as she hugged me.
"Hey sis." She smiled. "Since our birthday is in a couple days I thought I'd get you a gift. So what would you like?"
"Humm..." I thought about it and she giggled.
"It can be anything." She smiled.
"Could I get my lip pierced?" I asked. She smiled.
"Oh if you do that please let me give you a new look." She said. I laughed and she grabbed my hand pulling me along with her.

*****Time Skip*****At Home*****

"Thanks for the gift." Trixie smiled as she fiddled with the locket I got her.
"Your welcome." I smiled. "Thank you for all this." I smiled as I gestured to all the bags around me.
"No problem." I giggled and climbed out the car. "Keep in touch." I nodded and watched as she drove away. I looked to the house. I looked to my now (colour) dip-dyed hair. I tuck it behind my ear. I felt my toung run over my lip piercing and I looked at my new . I smiled and walked into the house. I looked around but no one was around. I walked up to my room and walked to my desk setting my bags down near it. I turn around and jump out my skin as I saw Sans sat there.
"How long have you been there?" I asked.
"Since you walked out the ice cream place." He said. I could see he looked worried. "What are you wearing? And a lip piercing? Your hair?" He came over and cupped my face. His left eye was glowing softly. "You look hot." I blushed and he pulled me into him. He kissed me roughly and I gladly kissed back. The fist kiss I had gotten from him in almost a month. I craved it. I missed it. I missed him. He pulled away and looked down at me. He put his head to mine and frowned. "I'm sorry. For not being around. I'l try from now on. I promise." I frown and kissed his head.
"Don't push yourself. I'd hate it if you worked yourself to the bone." I smiled. He chuckled and looked at me.
"I've missed that smile." I blushed but smiled. I closed my eyes leaning on him. He pet me and made me purr softly. "There's my kitten."