Chapter 1 meeting Miwa

(Words in bold are said in sign language)

Miwa POV

Rintarou and I were happy with our kids but we were missing something.

I was thinking about it but I think it was showing because Rintarou then asked me.

"You okay? You look like your in deep thought." He asked me as I snapped out of my daze.

"I'm okay, I just feel like I'm missing something." I said thinking again.

"Well the boys are fine, so is Ema, we have done almost all our work so we can go home soon, maybe?" He begs as he goes through the list.

Then it hit me.

"A child!" We said together.

"Well I don't know about getting me pregnant again though so?" I started.

"Adoption? When we get back we can stay with the kids and adopt one while we're there."he said finishing my thought.

"Perfect! Let's get to work as soon as we're home!" I said excited getting back to work.

Ukyo POV

Mum and Raintoro will be back soon and they said about there bring a surprise.

The elevator opened as Natsume and Hikaru walked into the room.

"Hello mother Ukyo!" Hikaru laughed.

"I'll never live that down...sit down, mum will be back in less then a hour and then we can find out this 'surprise' she's so excited about." I explained, sitting down with the other brothers.

"I wonder what she has in mind?" Iori mumbled.

Miwa walked in, out of the elevator dragging Rintarou with her.

"Hello boys! And Ema you too!" She yelled coming to us.

"Hey there mum! Now what's the surprise!" Tsubaki said impatiently.

"All in good time after all, me and Rintarou need to find one and then collect it." She explained.

"Awwh! I was so excited." Tsubaki mumbled.

"Okay then how about me and Miwa pick it up now so then you can see 'it' as soon as possible." Rintarou suggested.

"Hell yeah!" Yusuke said standing up from his chair.

"Okay, then we will go now and be back in say? A few hours, sorry to have called you Natsume just to leave and come back later." Miwa said to Natsume.

"It's fine, I have the whole day off anyway." Natsume said looking back at her.

Mum and Rintarou left and we all started wondering. What she was planning?

"What if mums pregnant?!" Tsubaki said as one of his crazy theories.

"Heh, that would be interesting." Masaomi chuckled.

"Then I could be a big brother?!" Wataru shouted.

"I'd like another Onii for a change but I wouldn't mind it being a bro too!"

"Now, now Wataru, it is unlikely she'd be having another child at this point but maybe she could be getting us something better?" Masaomi said calmly.

Nina POV

I hated being in the orphanage.
I wanted to be back on the streets.

"Nina please come to the main office." The voice came from the speaker.