Chapter 26 : Clara

I'm sorry for the long wait and the short chapter! >~<

===============================

Clara's POV

I hopped off my car and walked towards the porch. It was night when I got home. I sat down on my broken white-painted wooden chair, enjoying the chill weather.

My mind went to the thoughts of us back when we were still together. We did so many things. Too many that it hurts just to have them crawl back into my mind. We would have movies at night, sometimes at my house and sometimes at his, we got drinks and made popcorn, we went out having dinner with our families and it was only natural, went to a beach with our friends and had fun, he took care of me when I was sick, I tried to cook for the first time for him.. We used to be so close.. What happened to us?

I took my phone out and played the only song that came to my mind.

It's been in the past
For a while
I get a flash and I smile
Am I crazy? Still miss you baby

I laughed bitterly. "Of course I still miss him."

It was real, it was right
But it burned too hot to survive
All that's left is
All these ashes

Yes. All the memories we made were nothing more than ashes now.

Where does the love go? I don't know
When it's all said and done
How could I be losing you forever
After all the time we spent together

I couldn't deny the fact that I listened to every word of the song. I lost him. Was it for good?

I have to know why I had to lose you
Now you've just become
Like everything I'll never find again
At the bottom of the ocean

A single tear escaped my eye as I took a deep breath. This was for his good. For his happiness. What I did wasn't wrong. I did this all for him. If breaking up was the only one way left to make him happy again then I'd do that. Lily was a nice girl. She was the one for Luke.

"I think it's time for me to let you go, Luke. I'm not gonna sit and feel bad for too long. I'm gonna be proud and happy for being a part of your life, your past. A part that you could never forget. A part that you could never change."

I'll be big enough for both of us to say
Be happy..

=====================

I feel like crying everytime I hear the song zxbabmknc
Anyone??