Introductions

Above is the trailer for this book. It was made by Himitsumv on youtube.

Two star-crossed lovers are seperated by dimensions. Will their love withstand the strain of the multiverse?

Barry Allen is a CSI in Central City on Earth 1. Both of his jobs fight crime. What's his second job you might ask? He is the Flash. Flash is a speedster who stops crime in Central City. His friends at S.T.A.R. Labs help him with this crusade. Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow have been with him since the very beginning (no doppelgangers replaced them ;p). When he was 11 years old, his mother was murdered and his father was considered guilty. Barry saw two blurs when his mother was killed and he vowed to get justice for his father. Joe West is his foster father and Iris West is his foster sister. As a child and teenager... and adult, he had a crush on Iris, but that's all about to change.

Kara Danvers is the assistant to Cat Grant on another Earth 38. She is an alien from Krypton who came to Earth to protect her younger cousin, Superman when Krypton blew up. Her original name was Kara Zor-el. On her journey to her Earth, she made a 24 year long, unplanned pit stop in the Phantom Zone, where no time passes. She came to Earth to find her cousin grown up. She grew up with Alex Danvers, her adoptive sister. She lives a happy life in National City. She decided to come out with her powers and is now Supergirl. She liked James Olsen who is Superman's friend and her coworker, but will that liking survive Barry Allen?

Cisco Ramon is Barry's friend and part of Team Flash.

Caitlin Snow is a woman who lost her fiance in the same accident that created the Flash. She is the geneticist in Team Flash.

Harrison Wells created the particle accelerator that created Flash and other metahumans. He is the guiding hand in Team Flash. He was actually killed and replaced by Eobard Thawne. Thawne was gotten rid of by Eddie (well, at least in Flash he doesn't come back.) His doppelganger replaces him from Earth 2. This doppelganger is called Harry.

Joe West is Barry's adoptive father. He knows that Barry is the Flash.

Iris West is Barry's adoptive sister and longtime crush. She also knows the secret.

Nora Allen is Barry's mother.

Henry Allen is Barry's father who was wrongfully convicted of Nora's murder.

Alex Danvers is Kara's sister who also works with the D(epartment of) E(xtranormal) O(perations)

Jeremiah Danvers is Kara's Earth father.

Eliza Danvers is Kara's Earth mother. 

Cat Grant is Kara's boss and mentor.

James Olsen is Superman's friend, Kara's crush, and photographer.

Winslow (Winn) Schott is Supergirl's techie. He is Kara's friend and is deeply in love with her.

Hank Henshaw is the director of the DEO.

Lucy Lane is James' ex and substitute director of the DEO.

I don't think I forgot anyone but if I did, comment it. I will add them.

I will be starting it off when they had the crossover in Supergirl. So this is my second book. This will definitely be dramatic. Anyways, thanks for reading it! Enjoy!