Woken up

Stranger POV:
When we got to the hospital I was really worried but it was a weird feeling I mean I don't even know her. But for some reason I really cared for her. I found out while here that her name is Caitlin Snow, and that she is engaged to a guy named Ronnie Ramon.

She has been in surgery for 2 hours now, and during the accident she got a really bad concussion and dislocated her left shoulder. But the doctor said she should me fine.

2 more hours later she was out of surgery and I was able to visit her. She slept so peacefully, like none of this even happened at all. But suddenly in my train of thought she woke up, scared to death.

Caitlin's POV:
I suddenly woke up and saw a tall man standing over me. I thought it was Ronnie but I couldn't see him that well, but when my vision cleared I saw it wasn't him it was a stranger.

I asked him scared, "who.. are.. you"

And he replied, "Oh umm... my name is Barry Allen"

I looked at him confused, like who is Barry Allen? I don't know a Barry Allen. He could tell I was confused and he spoke up.

Barry's POV:
I could see the confusion on her face so I told her everything. "Well I saw your car fall off the bridge so I jumped in and saved you and brought you to the hospital" I said nervously.

She looked at me like I was completely crazy and didn't know what I was talking about. Then she did something unexpected she started laughing at me, and I could feel the anger rising up in me.

"Why are you laughing at me" I demanded but she thought I was kidding and continued to laugh.

I was now the one very confused.

I will try to update as much as possible but this is what I got so far.

Please vote>3