Always More Complications

Frost's POV:
I just arrived at mercury labs, so I could get revenge on Amanda for what she did.

But I have no idea what exactly I am going to do when I find her. Then all of a sudden some women came up from behind me.

"Oh my god you're Killer frost, I'm calling the cops" Eliza said.( A old colleague of Caitlin's from Mercury labs)

I then replied back,"I wouldn't do that if I was you"

"What? Why? So... you can just kill me just like you did those police officers" Eliza  said with a nervous look.

"Listen I'm not gonna kill you, I mean I need you to help me get out of here without raising suspicion" I  said back.

"I'll never help you, Frost. You can't make me do anything!" Eliza yelled.

"Sure I can, I just don't think it's necessary to force you to help me. Because you'll do that on your own, just wait."

Eliza then started backing away, with a scared look on her face.

"You're wrong" She said, then she ran out.

"All great, now I have to chase her down before she calls the cops. Just another problem piled on to the rest."

Eliza's POV:
I started to dial Cisco's number to tell him about Killer Frost, until Frost came up behind me.

"You, think I would just let you leave and call the cops on me" Frost said.

Frost then shot me in the legs with an icicle and after that everything went black.