Finally Home

Amanda's POV:
Wow! Their just going to let me go like that, well then I better get to it.

I go up to Cisco, Iris, Joe, and Harry and give them their memory's back. When Joe sees me, he immediately starts waving his gun in my face.

"Hey, whoa put the gun down cop I was trying help"

"Help? Your a villain, villains don't help they just make things worse" Joe replies.

"Joe, she's telling the truth alright put the gun down" Barry tries to say, but I guess Joe doesn't hear him because next thing I know two bullets are heading towards my chest.

I close my eyes waiting for the bullets to hit and kill me but nothing happens.

When I open my eyes open, the bullets are on the ground frozen. I then turn around and see Frost staring right back at me with a grin.

"You saved me, but why? Don't you hate my guts or sonething"

"Yeah, but I made a promise and I'm going to keep it. Also if anyone is going to kill you, it's going to be me. So why don't you get out of here and enjoy your freedom"

I stand there staring from Frost to Barry and both of them seem to agree, so I leave.

Caitlin's POV:
When Ronnie sees me he runs up to me and kisses me. At first I am surprised, but then I push him off.

He gives me a really shocked look, before he asks, "Cait is everything alright"

"Umm... No, it isn't Ronnie I don't want to be with you anymore"

It then gets real awkward in the room.

"Wait what? I'm confused what does that mean... are you breaking up with me" Ronnie says sadly.

"Yeah, I hope you understand Ronnie, I mean please understand"

"You hope I understand, seriously Cait... let me guess this is because of Barry isn't. Do you love him or something?" Ronnie says.

"You know what forget it, enjoy your life Cait and if you change your mind I'll be in the spot where we first met" Ronnie says before leaving.

Where we first met uhh... well that was a disastrous day.