The First Meeting

Caitlin's Pov:
I can't stop thinking about what Ronnie said about meeting him where we first met. I seriously need to stop, I mean if I every plan to get together with Barry I can't keep thinking about Ronnie.

I mean I know the saying about how you never truly forget your true love but still I am done with Ronnie Raymond. As much as I say that in my head, my heart doesn't seem to get the message.

I really need some sleep though so I try to clear the memory from my head as much as possible. Then five seconds later I'm asleep.

When I wake up I am working  behind the bar.. As a bartender.. which was impossible I don't work here anymore.. I was sleeping.. wasn't I?

Then it finally hits me, I'm dreaming. I must of been thinking so much about the first time Ronnie and I met that I'm reliving it in my dream.

I look around and spot Ronnie across from me sitting at the bar... drunk.

I then starting walking towards him and say, "Hey buddy I think your a little drunk, so how about you go home"

He then straights up and gives me a devious grin.

"Why don't you make me beautiful" He replies.

"Sir, please go or else"

"Or else what are you going to do, kiss me death" Ronnie says.

"Ok dude listen, you are really annoying me and I want you to leave"

Ronnie suddenly stands up and then throws a drink in my face and try's to run but instead trips over himself.

I try to hold in a laugh but fail.

"Haha!"

"Hey don't laugh at me, help me up, that's your job isn't" Ronnie says angrily.

"EXCUSE ME! I am a bartender not your servent."

"Well of course not your too pretty for that"

"Can you please stop flirting with me guy"

"Hey, for information I have a name and it's Ronnie... Ronnie Raymond. Another thing is, if you want me to leave how about you give me your name beautiful. And maybe your number too"

"What? I am not..." I then stop myself and think, hmm if I do what he says he'll leave me alone. I mean I don't  have to give him my actually number, nah he doesn't even deserve a fake, he has been so rude. But I guess I can at least give him my name.

"You no what, alright my name is Caitlin Snow. Also if you what my number you'll have to earn it"

"Ok, I can do that.. so see you tommorrow" Ronnie asks.

"Definitely"

Dream over

Still Caitlin's POV:
I finally wake up and know that I have to meet Ronnie, so I call him and tell him that I will meet him tomorrow morning.