Time To Leave For Good

Frost's POV:
I haven't been out since Caity rejoined team flash. But I knew it was just a matter time until she would give into the darkness again. It's way more fun to bad.

When I see the Flash come up to us I get so angry.. I mean to think I used to have a crush on this guy. Now I just want kill him.

"Hey babe, I'll take the speedster" Ronnie says.

"What? No way! He's mine! You just take care of everyone else and while your at it I'm starving, so steal me some food."

"Oh right"

"Not so fast, I will not let you hurt anyone else." Barrys says.

I am getting so tried of Barry's heroic speeches. So I blast him in the chest with ice, making him fall back and hit a table. I then go up to him about to finish him off, when suddenly a blast of heat hits me in the back.

I cry out in pain, making Ronnie run to my side and carry me out of the restraunt.

Ronnie POV:
I tie up everybody, while Cait finishes off Barry, I them head into the kitchen to get some food. But when I open the door the chef comes out and knocks me down. He then lights something on fire and throws it out Cait.

When I hear her in pain I run towards her and carry her outside.

"Cait, are you alright"

"Does it look like I am you idiot" Cait replies.

"Well... no"

"You no what, Ronnie let's just get out of here, we have to go see somebody."

"See who?" I ask.

"Amanda"

Amanda's POV:
I'm packing up my stuff ready to jump on a plane to California, when I hear a knock on my door.

I answer the door to see that it's Caitlin and Ronnie, Caitlin looks quite hurt and I want to ask about it but instead I ask something else.

"What are you doing here"

"We need your help, we know that your heading out of the city and we want to come too" Caitlin says tiredly.

"Wait what? Why would you want to leave? No one remembers what you did"

"Unless, you did something you shouldn't have. I mean that would explain your injury"

"Please help us.. Amanda... Cait needs to see a doctor" Ronnie says sadly.

"You know what, I'll help you but first you guys will need new Identity and maybe a change in appearance"