Who's Caitlin?

Caitlin's POV:
I think my plan worked but only one way to test it right.

"Hey Barry"

Barry stared at me looking confused and then said, "Who are you?"

"What do you mean who am I, Barry it's me Caitlin."

"I don't know anyone named Caitlin" He answered.

"Barry stop joking around with me"

"I not joking who are you?"

"Umm.... Cisco do you know me"

"Should I?" Cisco said.

"Omg, my team doesn't remember me how is this possible... Wait second where is Amanda?"

"Amanda where are you!!"

Amanda's  POV:
"Ha, as if I would of did what that girl asked. I work alone not with someone that helped, get me put away in the first place."

"I mean she would of betrayed me anyway... Right?"

"Or I just made a big mistake and now she's coming after me."

"Nah, she works with team flash I'm not scared of her. But just to be safe I might as well erase her memory of me. Also maybe metahuman cuff her."

Caitlin's POV:
"Damn it, how am I supposed to find Amanda. I can't use Star Labs resources since nobody recognizes me. I mean they wouldn't just let some stranger use their stuff."

"Which means I would have to break in"

"Wait minute no I wouldn't I could just go to mercury labs. Everyone knows me there"

"I could use the computer to locate Amanda, and get my revenge for her betrayal."