Prison break: Part 1

Frost's POV:
It's been 2 weeks since my friends left me and I wish I could of went with them.

But I have to clear my name and they won't like the way I want to do it.

Now I need a plan and a very good one, hmm I got it I could use them wanting me back so bad against them.

I will get them to believe i'm Caitlin again and on their side. Then say I'm going to work late to catch up on what I missed.

And hopefully I will still be recognize in the system so I can let Amanda out.

Cisco POV:
Caitlin is still in there guys you all saw her that day.

Flashback:
For a second just a second Caitlin eyes
turned back to her natural brown color.

She had a shocked look on her face, not having an idea in the world what she was doing. Then a tiny strain of her hair turned back brown.

Flashback ends.

Barry's POV:
"Yes, I remember that day Cisco but you heard what she said 2 weeks ago. How are we supposed to help her if she won't let us?" I questioned the others.

"Come on Barry have a little faith she'll return, just give her some time" Cisco tried to reason.

Then suddenly a voice came up from behind us.... Caitlin.

"Yeah, have a little faith Barry" Caitlin said with little sarcasm in her voice.

She was back to normal, her hair was back to it's natural brown color along with her eyes. And a big smile was planted on her face like nothing happened.

"Caitlin I knew you would come back" Cisco said excitedly.

"Of course I did, well since I missed so much I thought I would work late today" Caitlin said.

"Are you sure, you just got back"I asked suspiciously.

"Yeah I'll be fine"She answered.

"Alright, see you tomorrow... Bye I guess" I said.